RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Stanza vs Natural killa (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209188)

noname 09-23-05 12:23 PM

uuuuuuuuupppppppppiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Stanza 09-23-05 01:48 PM

Aii .......................Still upppin ,....................................

HiPnoTiK 09-23-05 03:22 PM

Voted For: Stanza

Stanza

i vote stanza becuz of the better punches and personals

nat killa. i dont think u played off ur set ups to well, i feel ur punches were meh basic nothing special....stanza i feel was better with it overall.And had better strucutre and vocab.......

rtf stanza......

noname 09-23-05 03:29 PM

^^WOW.........anyways... uppin.

Dickard. 09-23-05 04:48 PM

This was feedback posted for Natural killa

pollz............................................. ..

Capone 09-23-05 04:53 PM

stanza-- structure was nice...rhyme scheme was real nice i liked the verse had punches but didint hit that ahrd...but decent verse..

nk-k had sum punches structure wasn't bad....but you had a okay verse but it was just plain no really ahrd hitting punches..so i think stanza won...b/c he had more rhyme scheme and a more creative/orginal verse

noname 09-23-05 08:11 PM

uuuuuuuuppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Stanza 09-24-05 08:11 AM

Hipnotik I would RTF but Im not gonna go and look for your battle

Your gonna hvae to drop a link

anyways uppin

Yvonne 09-24-05 08:45 AM

iight nice battle here...both had decent structure anf verses kept on flowing...but i think stanza gets this cos he had harder punches....wordplay was tight and he had somemulties stuffed in there which gave him a plus on this one...metas were very much nice too...in short he just had complex lines which hit quite harder than NK's...
NK u had some tight shit too...verse was cool as well but your punches didnt seem to be hurtin more than stanza's...yeah u had personals but u didnt manipulate them well enuff tobeat his verse...and then he had u on multiz....

nice battle tho...gd looking:thumbup:

noname 09-24-05 09:12 AM

uuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

noname 09-24-05 03:02 PM

Uuuuuuuuuppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

WhoAmI 09-24-05 05:46 PM

Voted For: Natural killa

this battle was ok there were decent punches and personals

but NK gets this because he actually made the effort to come with personals n shit like the line bout stanza's crew not existing and line about your leader in the 3rd bar.structure was decent and i was feeling his flow....

i'll admit i expected stanza to win this but it's like he underestimated NK or some shit...punches were weak and the only thing he really had over NK was his vocab and that was only average. i felt there were some repetitive elements in stanza's wording, with words like back and wack....

but anyway thats my vote......

da Illest!! 09-24-05 07:18 PM

Voted For: Natural killa

ayo tite verse man im giving it to natural coz his verse was tighter overall. no need for a break down man. thx for da vote on our battle this site lacks voters majorly

Stanza 09-24-05 09:46 PM

Aii Man Ill Let votes slide But That Last Vote is Def a One Line Vote

noname 09-24-05 11:18 PM

uuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn