RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Welcome Back, Lady Fiya... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209218)

S e n s e R 09-21-05 08:08 PM

damnnnn u've stepped up big time good work ma we should collab sometime and murder this sites audios lol now how that sound? huh 1ne..holla at me...

L. Veracity 09-21-05 09:47 PM

LF get ya ass on AIM so I can get the track from you directly :)...

*will EDIT with reply when she does so*

Speats 09-21-05 10:22 PM

the beat is cool but it aint my favorite, quality is dope, lyrics were party type so i like them, flow was, flow was off and on u know, but still, keep em coming cuz your rv's best female...no joke,
dope song:thumbup:

TitoBronsky 09-21-05 11:09 PM

Bitch......... dont make me choke you by your pubics!!!!!

dont be mad cuz im being real wit ya

and q....... this aint got nothing to do wit ya..

i aint even takin our lil fued seriously ....... so be easy...

case and point........ fiya= whitney post pipe..= not dope

L. Veracity 09-22-05 10:54 AM

aawwww my little girl's growing up :)

glad you worked on ya flow cuz now ya shit's HOTT mama...you awready know what
it is ladie...should've spit faster for longer :p...DAMN ALCOHOLIC!!...

P.S. Tito, are you audio? :confused: and for the record, sshhhhh

~Lady Fiya~ 09-22-05 10:57 AM

lol @ Tito being the only one to make a retarded comment... Aren't you the one that sound like some Sesame Street characters? I'd rather be told I sound like a rapper than a drawn up character. Tito can you even ride a beat? Or try to... Q, that nigga never been coo, he just mad cuz he spits random verses and slaps a beat behind his voice as he talks. Not flow but he talks, Spoken Word disses, bitch ass nigga. Shut the hell up and worry about your Fall Audio Tourney Battle that you are losing against G: Duece...

LV, Tito's not a rapper. He talks over music kinda like the commentators for Wrestling when the Wrestler walks out making his entrance to the ring and they play his music. And there's always this one guy talkin, that would be what Tito does.

He slaps random beats behind his voice and sound boring as fuck...

TitoBronsky 09-22-05 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Tito's not a rapper. He talks over music kinda like the commentators for Wrestling when the Wrestler walks out making his entrance to the ring and they play his music. And there's always this one guy talkin, that would be what Tito does.

He slaps random beats behind his voice and sound boring as fuck...

Thats all code for.... Tito is my favorite rapper on RV ..... and i want the penis, yesterday if not sooner :thumbup:

Peelin back the hate i know what you sayin bitch

TonyTone 09-22-05 06:15 PM

not really feelin the beat, sounds like some techno shit
n since you said it was a club track i was surprised at how short it was
flow was a lil choppy at first but besides that it was on point
quality and everything was good........as alwayz
delivery and presence was there, this drop sounded reeeeeaaaaal good
but i wish you woulda spit through the whole track like you did at the end....w/ the lil twista style, i dont know why but it sounds like you spit kinda like trina

but newayz nice drop, ya movin on up, keep doin ya thing
i'll get at you later about that collab as well

TonyTone 09-22-05 06:21 PM

damn, im bored here's some more feed.......

lyrics and everything was good, adlibs were lowered nicely
ummm.....get rid of the hiss, im one to complain tho i never bother w/ shit like that
dubs are a lil off

yea, w/e.....but uhhh, collab-yea-dont forget

B. Magik 09-25-05 06:36 PM

Like I said on aim:

Rapdemon: u got that "Im a gurl, and Im 1000000 times better than you, so dont even try" type style

Rapdemon: and u back it up

Word. You are really talented, presence was really good, lyrics were dope, and flow was near perfect. Good shit

Status 09-26-05 02:33 AM

listening

damn ma, you ripped it badly, your qaulty wasnt that great but good i guess, you most definitly need to collab with sensor on this word, probably the dopest female ive hear din a while, if you had a diff. style you would be hella better than jean grey, word, but yo you was gassing hella fast...dopeness

Rtf on my track
MY STATUS

thnkkas

~Lady Fiya~ 09-27-05 04:39 PM

thanx i def appreciate the feed peoples. Uppin'.. :thumbup:

Yvonne 09-27-05 05:38 PM

*listening*

hell yeaah..this was tight...u flowed pretty well on it,i like the way u used the bacardi.hineken and stuff...tight...beat was decent..i was feelin it..no falts tofind...simply a tight joint...cool

hit my sig sis :thumbup:

Blackmage 09-27-05 06:03 PM

beat's okay, nothing i would give my left nut for...

flo is cool...no memorable punches so far...but you put it down at the end. Quality's great, shit it's better than mine (which ain't sayin much), yea this was a good track, single wise i could see this bumpin on the radio with a catchy chorus and more verse-age and for the record...I could drink you under the table...
THE ORIGINAL ALCOHOLOIC - BLACKMAGE

nice track though
fav line: We get it crunk we ain't gon whoop nobody ass but yalls

Sik Wit It 09-27-05 06:05 PM

Welcoming yourself back? -_-...