RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   COT DAMN..WTF @ my dentist VISIT TODAY! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210144)

Ms. Get Gully 09-30-05 09:50 AM

6 teeth pulled?? hope it wasnt the teeth in the front or any visible ones ..good gosh..:-/ i hate the dentist fuck the dentist lol :)

Tha Q. 09-30-05 11:10 AM

^^LOL...nigga got his 2 front teeth pulled

J. Luth 09-30-05 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I had this guy, NOT SO HOT, examinin me...he kept sayin "OPEN WIDE" and I kept thinkin "IF ONLY HE WAS CUTE"

lol..SIKE

LMAO!!! :laugh:

but yea, I hate the dentist too. shit's wack :shoot:

Immense 09-30-05 01:37 PM

LMAO at "Candy"....

God damn americans...we call them sweeties...lmao

J. Luth 09-30-05 01:37 PM

^that's what I called your momma. :hump:

Immense 09-30-05 01:46 PM

Its what Q calls your Daddy. :hump:

J. Luth 09-30-05 01:48 PM

^NEVER!!!!!!!! :shoot:

Acuity 09-30-05 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immense
Its what Q calls your Daddy. :hump:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @ that comeback...i love seein ppl out-cuss Spul, hes getting used to owning everyone,n havin 100s of fine gals on his myspace :cussing: nice 2 c him merked 4 once lmao

J. Luth 09-30-05 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @ that comeback...i love seein ppl out-cuss Spul, hes getting used to owning everyone,n havin 100s of fine gals on his myspace :cussing: nice 2 c him merked 4 once lmao

lmao.. pshh :shoot:......and word @ myspace shit, it's pretty much the same in real life too yo. :cool:

Acuity 09-30-05 04:31 PM

dude my gals...who i know in REAL..own u...plus i b b fuckin dem n i got pics n shit...we need ta trade pimpin stories...

<is chooooooooong

J. Luth 09-30-05 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
dude my gals...who i know in REAL..own u...plus i b b fuckin dem n i got pics n shit...we need ta trade pimpin stories...

<is chooooooooong

lmao word we can trade them sometime yo. :shoot: but pshh.... I doubt the first statement you made. :cool: in the "own u" part, you prolly forget the "ed" after "own" and the "by" before "u", right? :)

UderFrykte 09-30-05 07:12 PM

No, my teeth were pulled all around the goddamn mouth so I couldn't just chew on one side.

Black Arts 09-30-05 07:35 PM

i once made the mistake of having a filling put in my tooth without having the surrounding gum injected with that local anaesthetic stuff and boy did i wish i hadn't. the dentist had to make the hole in my tooth larger so that involved drilling, more drilling, and, did i mention? a WHOLE load of drilling. then there was some thin drill thing they used which kept on hitting the nerve in my tooth. the whole right side of my face was hurting like hell. but i survived.................

any of you ever had work done on your teeth without having it numbed either?

Tha Q. 09-30-05 08:56 PM

well...I'll have a 4000 dollar mouth after I finish

I shud get some platinum teeth while I'm there

SIKE