RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The N Word.. yes the N Word.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210577)

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
yo nigga nigga wtf is this nigga thread gotten to become

damn i bet no real niggas will even post in this thread....i bet you niggas dont even know why an actual nigga wont post int his thread

that made no sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Plenty..
And whats your point.. I made a joke about how everyones spelling the word wrong....

Then I did delete it cause I knew twits like you would take it negitivly and get all uppity and righteous on me like you just did.. Duh..

My POINT is that you dont know what you're talking about, so stop trying.

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everkleer
My POINT is that you dont know what you're talking about, so stop trying.

What exactly have I said that you thought was wrong or misinformed..

Please enlighten me with your knowledge *makes wanking gesture at you*

Status 10-04-05 02:49 AM

BLAY your wack if you wanna talk shit set up a batle yo......if you dont set up a battle i will own you and make sure you dont get no respect ever unless you say sorry, LOL

dog your wack i suggest you just say sorry

,,,,bitch

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:50 AM

Quote:
What exactly have I said that you thought was wrong or misinformed..

Please enlighten me with your knowledge *makes wanking gesture at you*

Its not "facts" that you need to realize the power of the N word

Its culture........

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:51 AM

Quote:
BLAY your wack if you wanna talk shit set up a batle yo......if you dont set up a battle i will own you and make sure you dont get no respect ever unless you say sorry, LOL

dog your wack i suggest you just say sorry

,,,,bitch

lol, that made me laugh.... but yeah, no battling here

so i guess.... sorry? :(
[/sincerety]

Status 10-04-05 02:53 AM

^^word i got you to say sorry, lol word your still wack, and i will still probably put out a track about you, lol wordness.....

Adam 10-04-05 02:53 AM

Quote:

Its culture........

Culture?

Black people were called down upon by the word back when they were slaves. Now they say it like it's the fuckin' dopest shit ever. What's up my nigger? Fuckin' retarded, they're basically insulting themselves. If they want to use the word so freely, white people should be able to as well.

Fuck, I know if somebody called my race, for example "Cuntshits", I wouldn't go around now a days using it as every day slang, and calling all my friends it.

I don't know if I'm fucked up, or if you're just fuckin' retarded. Maybe you just have a whacked out culture.

I need a beer.

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 02:57 AM

Quote:

Its culture........

Yeah I thought you'd have some compleatly moronic excuse for calling me out like that. I've been told that a million times, I know why it pisses people off..

Thats partly why I deleted my post before anyone else saw it cause like I said; I didnt want twits like you to take it out of context and get all righteous and shit to spoil my joke...

Fuck outta here trynna act like I dont know what I'm talking about..

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Rebel
Fuck, I know if somebody called my race, for example "Cuntshits", I wouldn't go around now a days using it as every day slang, and calling all my friends it.

Yes you would, partly as a joke and as a way to show control.

Don't try and put yourself in that position.

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:05 AM

Quote:
Yeah I thought you'd have some compleatly moronic excuse for calling me out like that. I've been told that a million times, I know why it pisses people off..

Thats partly why I deleted my post before anyone else saw it cause like I said; I didnt want twits like you to take it out of context and get all righteous and shit to spoil my joke...

Fuck outta here trynna act like I dont know what I'm talking about..

Im the twit when youre an Australian coming onto an internet site and saying the N word as your idea of a joke?

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:06 AM

dammit Dabatos, why'd you have to make this thread........

Im so sick of making this argument

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 03:09 AM

Quote:
Im the twit when youre an Australian coming onto an internet site and saying the N word as your idea of a joke?

That was so pathetic its not even worth a thought up reply.. Just though I'd make a point of that..

Status 10-04-05 03:11 AM

becuase your wack blay

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:11 AM

Quote:
That was so pathetic its not even worth a thought up reply.. Just though I'd make a point of that..

riiiiight.... and you made your point by thinking up a reply?

maybe i SHOULD try to learn from your thinking man

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:12 AM

Quote:
^^word i got you to say sorry, lol word your still wack, and i will still probably put out a track about you, lol wordness.....

let me know when you do

that makes me important to you, right? :hump: