RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   An Idea for the board...RV Rap Reality "show"...hmmmmm (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210726)

headgames 10-06-05 12:25 AM

everyone wants to be like jack man...

RoyalRuby 10-06-05 12:25 AM

Oreo dis yo worse night mare ANd I wanna BATTEL RIGHT NOW

RoyalRuby 10-06-05 12:27 AM

Oreo U Lame Y U Dont Wanna Battle

OrEo da cookie 10-06-05 12:30 AM

i have no clue who you are....

La Cosa Nostra 10-06-05 12:58 AM

Meh... Maybe...
The people being given tips for elevating would have to be compleatly serious about what their doing and actually be able to take in everything I said and put it into practice..

I would be teaching things on how to build a style that would be mass accepted but still dope.. And I would need the people to be 100% motivated and inspirational about their rap.. I dont wanna teach no social reject retard that has no hope of ever being good at rap anyway...

OrEo da cookie 10-06-05 01:06 AM

^^^^^<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<oreo wants to learn more...i aint whack but everyone wants to get better

Blay'all 10-06-05 01:13 AM

id do it...... if i had time

Tha Q. 10-06-05 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Meh... Maybe...
The people being given tips for elevating would have to be compleatly serious about what their doing and actually be able to take in everything I said and put it into practice..

I would be teaching things on how to build a style that would be mass accepted but still dope.. And I would need the people to be 100% motivated and inspirational about their rap.. I dont wanna teach no social reject retard that has no hope of ever being good at rap anyway...

yea...I'd do it and wud be serious

but remember, it's still in good fun...and the people of RV wud vote on who made the most progress at the end of the "show"

greatest range of improvement

they'd know the criteria and everything

I say lez try it

Black Arts 10-06-05 07:16 AM

can i get in on this

Tha Q. 10-06-05 08:37 AM

^^Yea...Imma set it up during my lunch break...and just have slots for people to participate

need 1-2 people to be the drill "sergeants"...

well...u'll see the thread...

I'm just gonna take action here...lots of people talk a good game...imma try to get something started

Young_law 10-06-05 09:04 AM

yo im down fa this shyt i can use some good elevation

L. Veracity 10-06-05 12:10 PM

this should be interesting...I'd do it but I don't feel anyone can help me elevate beyond where I am, I just need better sound quality, the rest is up to me myself cuz someone else can only help you so much...

but I will say that the 1st thing anyone needs to work on is flow, anyone that tels you otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about :)...

~Lady Fiya~ 10-06-05 12:11 PM

Aight, Q I'm down for this, mos definately...

Tha Q. 10-06-05 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Aight, Q I'm down for this, mos definately...

aiight...

u can be the "drill segeant"...

Imma create a thread for sign ups...we need 5 emcees to participate

I decided that eliminations should take place after each "assignment"...

I'll have more info when I get home from wurk...

oh...and I'll be willing to be one of the 5 contestants...

I'll even put up 35 dollars my own money toward to winner...

Pay Pal wud make it easier...

but...I'll mail them mofos a money order

haaa

L. Veracity 10-06-05 12:44 PM

have the DS's voTe on who should be kicked off...

or have more contestants than 5 if you're gonna ick people off...

OR have another group that aren't involved in developing the artists, as a voTing council, I believe that myself and Ike would be good candidates for this, I got his AIM name so if you PM me I'll get at him, or PM us both...