RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Competitor (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   E.C Vs. White Powder (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211523)

E.C 10-17-05 05:37 AM

4-0 me.... upin for mo0re votes

Adam 10-17-05 07:25 AM

E.C. its easy to see it stands for Easy Competition..
Drop one bar an make him split like nuclear fission..

E.C acctually means Explicit Content, but that's besides the point. The whole set up to your final punch was just weak. Followed up by a very basic, non original, played out punch. Not feeling it.

i wanna see white powder sniff his way through this tourney, or sneeze,
coz your illest intentions would be to give up......................................
.................................................. ..............or stop trying to pop E's,

Not a very good punch either. You're basically telling him to quit drugs/you're better than him. Meh it had more potential than White Powder's punch.

Vote: E.C

But overall, I'm really dissapointed in this battle. I thought it was going to be dope.

E.C 10-17-05 07:27 AM

well i saw his punch n thought it wouldn't be that hard to beat so i threw this up...

good battle though white...

Adam 10-17-05 07:35 AM

^ Makes sense, but you should always come dope. It just feels better. My punch is blah cause I saw that you guys allready had votes, so I just keyed what was on my mind and dropped as well.

E.C 10-17-05 08:37 AM

iite.. well ill make sure i drop dope next time....

C.March 10-17-05 11:27 PM

I like how he doesnt recognize the nameplay / wordplay within my bar... pretty wack..

either way.. im just upping this haha..

Adam 10-18-05 04:32 AM

^ Yes, your bar is pretty wack. The nameplay/wordplay isn't even strong enough to give props too.

TonyTone 10-18-05 08:29 AM

v/ EC his was just better

E.C 10-18-05 11:13 AM

cheers for da vote......

ksr 10-18-05 04:29 PM

ec wins easily
powder's nameplay was real weak

E.C 10-18-05 04:58 PM

keep um comin...

Blackmage 10-19-05 12:32 AM

gotta go with e. c. his was just better. personal wise and punch wise

Os1ris 10-20-05 05:30 PM

E.C/ This batle was alright though White POwder's wasn't vey good or thought out enough but good battle guys...EC. good punch!

noname 10-20-05 05:43 PM

i wanna see white powder sniff his way through this tourney, or sneeze,
coz your illest intentions would be to give up......................................
.................................................. ..............or stop trying to pop E's,

^don't explain punches.....drug shit is a bit meh.But..decent i guess.

E.C. its easy to see it stands for Easy Competition..
Drop one bar an make him split like nuclear fission..

^ok..you explained it after,so i know what it means now.But still,it's too technical.A lot of people don't know what nuclear fission is..and we ain't gonna look up wat it is just to understand a punchline.

v/E.C.

TeamOne 10-20-05 10:01 PM

v/ec......... and yes i got ur bar WP..........