RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Saw 2 was... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213040)

Dickard. 10-30-05 12:08 AM

I just saw it...it was fucking crazy...i just got home.....dope as movie...cant explain better than blob and 9th...crazy........man *blinks*

.Judicial. 10-30-05 12:27 AM

hell yeah, that movie was crazy, twists and everything, at the end i was just like wow....that cop was an impatient bastard tho......but overall i liked this movie a lot, i wouldnt mind payin another $8 to see it again

Baybee_T 10-30-05 12:33 AM

LOL don't tell me the end!! haha nah i hav'nt seen it yet!! the first one wasss well good tho.. and tha funny thing was i clocked that man on tha floor when they were first in that abandand tolite thing,.. i saw that bitch move lol
haha serious!.. my girl who already saw it was like(how did you know) and yeah she gave it away lol dikhed.. but yeah really wanna catch that 2nd one.. x x

theblob 10-30-05 12:35 AM

yea...movie was hot like.WHOA

damn...never turned away from the screen in any other movie before like I did in Saw 2.

Dickard. 10-30-05 12:38 AM

did it really frighten you?? i didnt think it was all that horrifying imo.

theblob 10-30-05 12:52 AM

Didn't frighten me...was jus gross

Dickard. 10-30-05 01:15 AM

yea lmao it was pretty graphic...i bit my sweat shirt at one point.......imo it will be one of the best sequels to come

.Ike. 10-30-05 01:25 AM

for the person who asked if they needed to see the first one....YES....because you basically need to watch the 1st one to understand a big part of the 2nd one.... ( the girl )

Nynth Degree 10-30-05 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob
yea...movie was hot like.WHOA

damn...never turned away from the screen in any other movie before like I did in Saw 2.

What really made me cringe was the preview before the movie, the one for that new Tarantino film Hostel.

Texxus 10-30-05 10:44 PM

yeah that preview Hostel looks badass...ima go see that but back to the thread title...

i loved how it ended in a cliffhanger....but the onlything that gots me in suspence is when they found the address to the house and the old man leading the cop to the house...IM VERY SORRY 9TH :banghead:

Nynth Degree 10-30-05 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cezar-
yeah that preview Hostel looks badass...ima go see that but back to the thread title...

i loved how it ended in a cliffhanger....but the onlything that gots me in suspence is when they found the address to the house and the old man leading the cop to the house...I'M SPOILING THE ENDING OF SAW 2 FOR EVERYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN IT.

There, fixed your post...and yeah, it was.

Wicked One 10-31-05 09:36 AM

Movie was the best movie i saw this year yet...Best movie..not really scary to me ...just lots of blood n all lol...But overall 8.5/10 ...Good ass movie...Wouldnt mind seeing it 5 more times...

Darth Jizzer 10-31-05 09:38 AM

it wasnt the best movie ever....but it was an improvement on the first

for me it was basically a chance to redo the first one

cuz the story was basically the same, only this one was done better and more intricate, along with being more gorier and shit.....

i wud still jizz on it though....word. ~_~