RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Kontroverzy - I'm Too Hot [HEAD BANGA!!] (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213085)

NaRc-UzI 10-30-05 02:50 PM

God Damn!This is the best song to ever Hit The RV cause that Beat is Hard as hell and the Hook was on Point,The Lyrics were Ok but the Flow was Tremendous.You said youll Return The Favor but i say you dont have to cause Hearing this Track was Worth The Time.You Deserve More Respect In this Site.Well Ill Give This Track a 9.8 out of 10.0

Hook-9.9
Beat-10.0
Lyrics-9.0
Flow-10.0

Good Shit My Nigga Keep Doing your Thing cause you got some skills and to whoever made that beat,Mad Fucking Props :thumbup:

noname 10-30-05 02:52 PM

Ok...wuzn't feelin the beat..
Quality wasn't the best..but I still able to hear what u were saying..so it's all good.
Hook was blah in my opinion...didn't like that.
Flow,delivery and everything was fine..nothing I can really say wrong wit it.

ur lyrics were all OK..except for that jet-son line,been used a lot..LoL.

So overall...a decent track...
it was just the hook and beat that didn't work for me...

Scarface 10-30-05 02:53 PM

its hot man dooms was good too keep it up

K.ontroverz.Y 10-30-05 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaRc-UzI
God Damn!This is the best song to ever Hit The RV cause that Beat is Hard as hell and the Hook was on Point,The Lyrics were Ok but the Flow was Tremendous.You said youll Return The Favor but i say you dont have to cause Hearing this Track was Worth The Time.You Deserve More Respect In this Site.Well Ill Give This Track a 9.8 out of 10.0

Hook-9.9
Beat-10.0
Lyrics-9.0
Flow-10.0

Good Shit My Nigga Keep Doing your Thing cause you got some skills and to whoever made that beat,Mad Fucking Props :thumbup:

DAMN homie. LOL thanx famz. i appreciate it alot

L. Veracity 10-30-05 03:06 PM

this shit's nyce, beat's pretty hawt, something different...don't like the beat on the hook or the vocal effects on the hook part either...you sound like you got a lisp when you spit lol...lyrics were aiight, it's a party track so much isn't eXpected but you could've had hotter punchlines...pretty good stuff though man...I'm about to put something up so hoLLa back on it...

K.ontroverz.Y 10-30-05 03:08 PM

Everybody says i have a god damn lisp. wtf is that. and where am i sayin it.

KOOL COL-B 10-30-05 03:18 PM

lol, dope intro by dooms. nice beat, nice lyrics. i dont think i u got a lisp tho. u gotta git a video or sum shit my spicca, shit'd b ill. werd

Ysdat 10-30-05 03:18 PM

Solid track!

keep this shit banging!

AI!

OrEo da cookie 10-30-05 03:22 PM

sounds like was flow was orced but it was on beat

OrEo da cookie 10-30-05 03:23 PM

sounds like was flow was orced but it was on beat
the lyrics..i dunno i know club bangers are about flow but at least put a couple good meta4's or somthin in there
over all 7/10

K.ontroverz.Y 10-30-05 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
lol, dope intro by dooms. nice beat, nice lyrics. i dont think i u got a lisp tho. u gotta git a video or sum shit my spicca, shit'd b ill. werd

word at the video. boom Clap, ba boom ba boom CLAP.. <--beat

then i come in with the shades.

∆ P E X X 10-30-05 03:26 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this shit's fuckin redonkulous. Kon, you know this is going on that 'mixtape mixtape' right? Way to kill it. 1

K.ontroverz.Y 10-30-05 03:26 PM

i did put metaphores in there...read lyrics. Lol @ meta4's

L.I. 10-30-05 03:27 PM

The intro was hilarious. But anyways onto your song..

The beat was cool. I'm sure it would bump with a system. The flow was nice. Didnt fall of or anything. Your mic presence was felt. You spit it nice. Your lyrics were cool. Some were definantly better than others. Your George Bush and Jetson lines were my favorite. Just a tight track dog. I enjoyed it

K.ontroverz.Y 10-30-05 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this shit's fuckin redonkulous. Kon, you know this is going on that 'mixtape mixtape' right? Way to kill it. 1

Thanx Homie. and fo sho. i just gotta fux around with that Hook and it shuld be a wrap. and big ups on that intro. i asked for an intro that got everyone hyped up and ready for the track. and you gave me even more than that. respect