RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Round I - Crowd Feedback (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213585)

L.E 11-04-05 04:57 PM

Uppin for votes on this shit...

Dickard. 11-04-05 05:39 PM

they had bettter flow to beat and shit...good intro..and comical outro...Limited Edition had best quality and verse....

v/team 3

L.E 11-04-05 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Chaos
they had bettter flow to beat and shit...good intro..and comical outro...Limited Edition had best quality and verse....

v/team 3

Don't you mean team 4..?

I was in team 4 =\...

Dickard. 11-04-05 05:59 PM

oh shit...yea dude change my shit to team 4....i meant team 4........!!

Ltizzle 11-04-05 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Chaos

v/team 3

team 3 was the one with the comical outro
not team 4 :huh:

Willa 11-04-05 07:16 PM

lol spul was pretty comical if u ask me lol : /

TeamOne 11-04-05 07:47 PM

im almost 95% confident that common didnt listen to that shit..... cuz he sed "i dunno" about me.... and than for Spul he sed "good"..... not to say spul was horrible, but if hge would say "meh, i dunno" for me, id atleast expect a "wtf" for SPul

and also...... for one he was like just sayin shit like..... he's straight, he's cool... he didnt even say like "nice beat..... u flowed well, good lyrics" none of that shit...

theres even a chance common didnt even know that theyre were tracks to listen to prolly with the way he voted.... it sounded like he was votin who would make the best squad....

K.ontroverz.Y 11-04-05 08:05 PM

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROFL LMFAO AT SPUL. holy shit. as soon as i heard this i fuckin died. laughing. and im still laughin now.

he's like fuck im gonna do what i gotta do..YEAHHH

i can picture him gettin ready and everybodys psyched up and he comes on and says that and he's like...yeah!!!...and puts his shades on

ILL GEE 11-04-05 08:47 PM

spul is retarded...lol.... case closed... changin' his name to MC One Bar...lmao

but on another note... the rules do say that there are no hate votes and they all count... no one gotta explain why they voted... that's the shyt that sucks about this...anyways... let's just do what we gotta do and keep it moving

TonyTone 11-04-05 09:09 PM

uhhh.....yal are retarted lol

J. Luth 11-04-05 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon.Tay.Juz
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROFL LMFAO AT SPUL. holy shit. as soon as i heard this i fuckin died. laughing. and im still laughin now.

he's like fuck im gonna do what i gotta do..YEAHHH

i can picture him gettin ready and everybodys psyched up and he comes on and says that and he's like...yeah!!!...and puts his shades on

lmao word. But yea, i only came home at 9:20, and I had to study for test, yo. So I had no time.

if I had the password on Wed, I would have been able to see what we were doin' and then record my verse. Cuz I didn't kno the times and shit. And I had 6 fuckin' hours to record on wed. But yesterday, I couldn't. No time....but rules say min 2 lines, so i just had to "Do what I gotta do, to get myself thru" :cool: lol but yea, my bad again. but we winnin' so it's all good. props to everyone else, cuz y'all were actually tight. lol ~_~

chronix 11-04-05 10:36 PM

rotfl @ common vote...no comment, no comment lmao.

chip 11-04-05 11:49 PM

all verses had those kinda kindergarten rhymes...... what i mean by that, iz there wasn't much thought put into the lyrics........ wow @ the heavy English accents on Track 1...... if i had to pick one, i'd say Track 3, but i was also feelin' the femcee on track 1.........

L.E 11-05-05 12:35 AM

Team Per Se winnin this shit overall...

4-1

:cool:

High-Dro 11-05-05 01:19 AM

Willa - your shit was clear and your quality was aight

E.C. - for a british person your accent wasn't annoying, your shit was koo

L.E. - you had pretty good quality and aight lyrics

Kool - nice multies, your quality wasn't as good as usual, but your shit still sounded aight

Fux - your quality was weird, but it wasn't that bad

SPuL - lmfao

vote = IV