RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=358)
-   -   11. DoContinue vs. 12. 9th Degree (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213872)

King Solo 11-13-05 12:43 PM

DoContinue...

the explanation ruined the punch...
...i got the Tekken/taken wordplay and the use of your own name in the second line, but the wording was off and the punch wasn't executed as good as it could've been.

9th played off that quote well, came simple and to the point whilst maintaining an element of humour to his punch...

V/ - 9th Degree

hot 11-13-05 12:53 PM

v/ 9th degree, theory brought up a good point

E.C 11-13-05 03:10 PM

v/ 9th

most of thse battles are decent this week good job

Spektikul 11-13-05 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Check, how many lines you wanna go?

1. This is a 'punchline' league, not a multipleline league...

2. Robkilla's bar was far from being a punch...

3. V/9th.......

DoContinue 11-13-05 05:53 PM

1st... my line was a punch... 2nd, he said how many lines u wanna go as a joke...so what are u talkin about spek? you didnt get tha joke or something? [/dumbass]

Spektikul 11-13-05 06:13 PM

1. It was obvious that I got the joke because I countered it with one of my own

2. KORV? tha king of iron fist... well, 9th is Tekken this loss wit shame
^Played concept and no punch, all you said is hes gunna take a loss, which is ironic because he just whored you...
cuz after I give him this game over, he'll still be screamin my name
^Again with the saying how 9th is gunna lose, then something gay about him screaming your name....wtf?

You wasted a bar saying how 9th is gunna lose, and then you lost. Maybe try using your bar for a real punch, and then once you win make fun of your opponent for losing. The method you are currently using is just making you look stupid. Dont use a bar telling your opponent that he is going to lose, because you will not be successful. Also, there was no need for an explaination.....

3. You callin me a dumbass...but one of my many wins is from you.....

DoContinue 11-13-05 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
1. It was obvious that I got the joke because I countered it with one of my own

2. KORV? tha king of iron fist... well, 9th is Tekken this loss wit shame
^Played concept and no punch, all you said is hes gunna take a loss, which is ironic because he just whored you...
cuz after I give him this game over, he'll still be screamin my name
^Again with the saying how 9th is gunna lose, then something gay about him screaming your name....wtf?

You wasted a bar saying how 9th is gunna lose, and then you lost. Maybe try using your bar for a real punch, and then once you win make fun of your opponent for losing. The method you are currently using is just making you look stupid. Dont use a bar telling your opponent that he is going to lose, because you will not be successful. Also, there was no need for an explaination.....

3. You callin me a dumbass...but one of my many wins is from you.....

dont try to make me look stupid here....
dont even remind me of that battle w/ u.... i'll take you on again... do u do audio? im bored w/ text

Magic5 11-13-05 10:02 PM

9th Degree wins.
DoContinue loses.

This thread is now closed.

Moved to Closed Battles.