RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Spul I"m coming (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214127)

Nynth Degree 11-10-05 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Walk
soon as i get my money saved up this summer i'm coming up too fuckin kick the living shit outta you fuckin faggot as bitch one on one me and u i'mma gonna knock the fuckin shit outta you fuckin faggota s cock lickin bitch i'mma own you in rap first then i'mma own you in fuckin fighting then we gonnna put it on tape then u gonna fuckin bow down too me.....

Welcome to the "I'm Sensitive And Get Offended on the Internet so I Wanna Beat up SPuL" Club.

Leader: CALI
R-Rated
C Walk

L.E 11-10-05 06:41 PM

Lmfao...

Wow...this is so funny that I DIDN'T laugh.

Wow.

Just wow, at this clown.

La Cosa Nostra 11-10-05 06:46 PM

Ay C walk..

Instead of going to spul..

Why not save up and come get bashed and stabbed by me in australia...

WhoAmI 11-10-05 06:55 PM

yo nos "bashing" someone actually has a really different meaning in South London

but that would be a long way for him to go just to get fucked up and sent on his way anyway lmao

distilled 11-10-05 07:27 PM

I Believe Him .

K.ontroverz.Y 11-10-05 07:29 PM

ROFL LMFAO, at this fagget.

C walk, if your serious about this internet beef.

then go sign up for the "RV RAPPERZ" game. Maybe you can find yourself an E-gat or a text shield

∆ P E X X 11-10-05 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~
^^^:huh:

whadyutalkinbout dooms?[/ARNOLD]

LMAO, it's a dude named R-rated that supposedly gave someoen some pics of his boomerang dick that I believe was posted here by said savage. The person that did it is a scum bag for that, but the fact that he has a crooked dick, I personally find hillarious, lol. If people he knew was on this board, that'd get into his every day life - and that's the only thing I could think that'd drive someone to go somewhere to beat someone else up off the internet.

Good times for sure!

WhoAmI 11-10-05 08:51 PM

^^^lmfaooooooooooooooooooo @ the boomerang dick

if i had that kinda shit AND had my ass exposed on the internet i really would fuck someone up lol

hahahahahahahahaha

K.ontroverz.Y 11-10-05 09:54 PM

LMFAO YEAH APEXX ...lattin kitten originally posted them up. in a battle she had against him. She posed as some girl and asked to see his dick. and he sent pics and she used it as a personal LMFAO .and she got banned but i think they un banned her.

.:Jack Rackam:. 11-10-05 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
lmao R-rated part 2.......

lol, werd to that...

J. Luth 11-10-05 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Welcome to the "I'm Sensitive And Get Offended on the Internet so I Wanna Beat up SPuL" Club.

Leader: CALI
R-Rated
C Walk

lmao word....

and Nos, you don't know me so don't make assumptions about me, and stop actin' hard on the net.

and apexx, nah, it ain't R-rated. lol I jus said that, cuz R-Rated seriously did same shit to me, over some line against Jack the ripper including the word "margerine". =/ but this is J-Roy...

Paranoid 11-10-05 10:07 PM

lmfao! hahahaha

gangsta....lmao!

Theory 11-10-05 10:12 PM

J-Roy, LMFAOOOOOOO

wow

∆ P E X X 11-10-05 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon.Tay.Juz
LMFAO YEAH APEXX ...lattin kitten originally posted them up. in a battle she had against him. She posed as some girl and asked to see his dick. and he sent pics and she used it as a personal LMFAO .and she got banned but i think they un banned her.

Man, that's brilliant. It'd be worth the ban, LMAO.

SPuL, yeah, I know it's not him, but I'm saying who the boomerang dick guy is, lmao.

Magic5 11-11-05 12:25 AM

Wow. This dude is cool.