RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Redemptions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214372)

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 08:07 PM

Kon.Tay.Juz

Redemption: Record a track that plays only backwards. Do this by arranging sounds in the foward verse(s), to become distinguishable lyrics in the reversed verses. The original recording will sound like gibbereish, but only make sense when reversed. The final submitted track must be the reversed version. Your choie of topic.

Length: 1:00, your choice of beat, which will also play reversed.

Due: 11-17-05 @ 11:59PM

Accept and complete and you come back in right where you left off. Decline , show up late, or no-show and you exit. The choice is yours.

L.E 11-13-05 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Kon.Tay.Juz

Redemption: Record a track that plays only backwards. Do this by arranging sounds in the foward verse(s), to become distinguishable lyrics in the reversed verses. The original recording will sound like gibbereish, but only make sense when reversed. The final submitted track must be the reversed version. Your choie of topic.

Length: 1:00, your choice of beat, which will also play reversed.

Accept and complete and you come back in right where you left off. Decline , show up late, or no-show and you exit. The choice is yours.

That's fucking hard...

I', guessing I'm one of the eleven...

Hit me.

TitoBronsky 11-13-05 08:51 PM

damn... kon got the only task!!!!!!!!!

WOW....

g'luck wit that cecil....

werd

K.ontroverz.Y 11-13-05 09:06 PM

no doubt homie. shits fucked up.

I don't even get what the fuck i'm suppost to do

But its all Gravy I got this on lock.

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon.Tay.Juz
no doubt homie. shits fucked up.

I don't even get what the fuck i'm suppost to do

But its all Gravy I got this on lock.

Hit me via IM if you need more details.

Pop Lotty 11-13-05 09:28 PM

ok, lol.

ILL GEE 11-13-05 09:39 PM

tito must not have read his redemption that was posted before kon's...lmao.... yo tito... go easy on me.... i see the plottin has began...* aiight apexx... i see that shyt...lol*

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
tito must not have read his redemption that was posted before kon's...lmao.... yo tito... go easy on me.... i see the plottin has began...* aiight apexx... i see that shyt...lol*

ooohh okay, lol, its' cool when the gun's aimed at other people, but when it's aimed back at you, it's my fault. lol.

ILL GEE 11-13-05 11:54 PM

well...considering that it's YOUR rule and tito and I are in the SAME CREW ... I'm the only other OYD member in the game so I can't be on the track... and he's supposed to be dissing me...lol... yeah... i'd say it's YOUR fault...lol

L.E 11-13-05 11:58 PM

Man...I asked for a redemption.

Mad Dog 11-14-05 03:52 AM

hit me with a redemption...

L. Veracity 11-14-05 09:02 AM

give me one...NOW!!!

P.S. wow @ Kon's task

WTF, nigga are you HIGH when you come up with this shit? LMAO

∆ P E X X 11-14-05 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
well...considering that it's YOUR rule and tito and I are in the SAME CREW ... I'm the only other OYD member in the game so I can't be on the track... and he's supposed to be dissing me...lol... yeah... i'd say it's YOUR fault...lol

That's his own choice, there's no e-gat to his head.

∆ P E X X 11-14-05 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Man...I asked for a redemption.

Ok there, chief.

Limited Edition

Redemption: On the Beats page (you can access it form the GNS) there's a song at the bottom called "Stan Lives!" & "You didn't Care". As a devout Eminem fan, I'm sure you'll be able to appreciate the contents of this track. Your objective is to re-spit the lyrics on the second track over any Eminem instrumental. The lyrics for this track are readily available.

Length: infinite, your choice of beat.
Due: 11-18-05 @ 11:59PM

Accept and complete and you come back in right where you left off. Decline, show up late, or no-show and you exit. The choice is yours.

∆ P E X X 11-14-05 02:30 PM

Mad Dog

Redemption: Very simple. Diss your wife and diss your son. The catch is that you can't spit any lines that aren't geared toward these two topics.

Length: 2:00, your choice of beat.

Accept and complete and you come back in right where you left off. Decline, show up late, or no-show and you exit. The choice is yours.