RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Gangsta Kim vs NotoriousM (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215438)

..Grillz.. 12-15-05 12:52 PM

u dumb shit...i aint even in a crew...what the hell r u on?..

Gangsta Kim 12-19-05 08:23 PM

Uppin............................................. ............

Rising Sun 12-26-05 07:11 PM

Voted For: NotoriousM

Flow – Notorious M, the structure was the same for both competitors but Notorious M flowed much better

Punches – Notorious M, nobody really had a punch lines, but I felt that Notorious M’s third and fourth line was nice because it flowed perfectly

Personals – tied, No hate but both had extremely poor personals…probably because this was a short battle. I suggest that both have more personals albeit they are tough to have when you battle over the net

Multies – Notorious M, on the sheer fact that he had A multie whereas Gangsta Kim really didn’t. Again, the multie was your third and fourth line which was the only bar I really liked in this battle

Vocab – I am not a believer in vocabulary but cogency and clarity are vital. Note for Notorious M: the word admittable doesn’t exist. So for making a minor mistake like this, I have to give this to Gangsta Kim

Originality – no real originality in both verses

Winner: Notorious M

Keep working hard AND good luck. No hate.

Please return the favor with an honest vote

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=217849

Mike Macs 12-28-05 03:02 PM

Voted For: Gangsta Kim

Kim won this cus her punches were better, even thow notorious had mo hers came down harder, weak battle from both of you, notorious btw your punch lines were overused and the rest were basic, both were basic.

*Phantom* 12-28-05 11:00 PM

This was feedback posted for Gangsta Kim

checkin pollz............................................. ...

..Grillz.. 01-02-06 02:07 PM

yo mike get ur hatein ass outta he with that shit...everybody knows i got this...so fuck off u pussy punk bitch

Gangsta Kim 01-04-06 09:41 PM

stop hating every time somone votes for me seems like u jelous u diss enyone who votes for me if anyone should be bitchin its me .u got ur crew to vote ,,,,BITCH..... take it like a man and stop bitchin

Kirk 01-05-06 04:42 PM

Voted For: NotoriousM

Hes gets this because hes bars actually rhymed, I don't really need to explain anymore.

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

..Grillz.. 01-07-06 04:16 PM

Kim u stupid retard, i aint even in his crew, im not in anycrew otherwise it wood be rocked in my sig, and im bitchin' cuz everyone knows i had this battle, its just bullshit

.:Mike Check:. 01-07-06 04:20 PM

This was feedback posted for Gangsta Kim

Weak battle,Gangsta Kim, elevate alot...Notorius,elevate but you dont need as much elevation as Kim...Notorius won this easily...word...1

.:Mike Check:. 01-07-06 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Macs

Kim won this cus her punches were better, even thow notorious had mo hers came down harder, weak battle from both of you, notorious btw your punch lines were overused and the rest were basic, both were basic.

^^Yo thats bullshit,Kims shit was weak and didnt even rhyme, her verse was pathetic, notorius killed her...Notorius you should have that vote DQ'ed cuz thatz fuckin bullshit...Can you say DICKRIDIN!!...word...1

Gangsta Kim 01-09-06 12:26 PM

Obviosly not everyone knows you won this battle so ha............ get over it bitch ....... and but the way u cant gat a vote DQ'ed just because u think u should win dumb ass no matter how much a battle sux u cant just dq votes because u think u better BITCH

..Grillz.. 01-10-06 10:02 PM

what the fuck do u think u have been doing, u got Ill Techniques ote DQ'd becuz apparently im in his crew, even tho im not, and some wuth the other dudes,next time and admin reads this i want mike macs vote deleted becuz it didnt explain anything more then OneStepBeyond's vote

sabre 01-11-06 01:49 AM

notorious m lost because he's a queer, plus his punches, aren't punches, which is a big thing, OH, and, saying someone else shoulda shot you, isn't a punch

v/gangsta kim

Daubs 01-12-06 03:28 PM

This was feedback posted for NotoriousM

He wins for rhyming, GK you was shit here. .