RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem- Fack (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215909)

J. Luth 11-30-05 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Some kids need to stop talking about pro wrestlers as though they're real people. *will delete all off-topic posts in a while*

last time I checked he wasn't one. He is the CEO... and not my fault if you misunderstood what i said

Ysdat 11-30-05 05:56 PM

why is there a agrument, these sort of songs are srtaight disrespect to our culture and music.

WTF 0_o I dont give a fuck who you are, you make somthign that disrespects somthing I love, im going to .....

*eats cookie*

Compose 11-30-05 06:05 PM

^Soooo why dont you make threads about jeezy, lil jon, paul wall, gunit, etc.

Ysdat 11-30-05 06:07 PM

because they not doing it on purpose. eminem is making this song ON PURPOSE. those gusy are actually making an effort to be dope. They not PURPOSLY putting out wack songs in the form of rap.

Mike Macs 11-30-05 06:07 PM

I laughed so hard when I hear it, he's talking about something not fitting, then he says someone stuck a finger up his ass, then you hear a fart noise, and he's sayin shove a gerbil up there too, that's to fuckin funny for me everytime I hear that song I laugh my ass off...

Ysdat 11-30-05 06:32 PM

but to you is it rap or anything that resembles hip hop?

Mike Macs 11-30-05 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat

Like comedy central on a beat, he sounded allot like cartman too, but if it rhymes, and on a certain type of beat, which makes hip hop different from rock allot, then it is...

Ysdat 11-30-05 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Macs
Like comedy central on a beat, he sounded allot like cartman too, but if it rhymes, and on a certain type of beat, which makes hip hop different from rock allot, then it is...

so basically rap/hip hop to you is rhyming on a beat?

Compose 11-30-05 06:57 PM

Quote:
because they not doing it on purpose. eminem is making this song ON PURPOSE. those gusy are actually making an effort to be dope. They not PURPOSLY putting out wack songs in the form of rap.

lmao...some are, you'd be suprised

If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be, lyrically, Talib Kweli - jay-z

^translation:he dumbs himself down to sell...

you cant be sure who is and who isnt doing it on purpose, how do you know jeezy isnt? and how do you know em is? you dont know them personally...

Compose 11-30-05 06:57 PM

Quote:

Rap is a form of Hip Hop.

Ysdat 11-30-05 06:58 PM

Nah hes not purposly making it that wack. They make it commercial to sell. But not 100% wack for the fuck of it,just becasue he "can".

fuck that, he didnt invent rap so he hs no right to abuse it.

Ysdat 11-30-05 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Rap is a form of Hip Hop.

lol, I relise that bro..lolol

Compose 11-30-05 07:06 PM

Quote:
Nah hes not purposly making it that wack. They make it commercial to sell. But not 100% wack for the fuck of it,just becasue he "can".

fuck that, he didnt invent rap so he hs no right to abuse it.

Thats the way em sells...he doesnt talk about guns, hoes, or cars...so in order for him to sell without being lyrical, he does stupid shit like fack.
Quote:
lol, I relise that bro..lolol

Quote:

^But here you say it as if theyre 2 completely different things.

Ysdat 11-30-05 07:10 PM

sells? sells? Who the fuck is going to purchase anything that uses this track to advertise it.

compose,seriously bro...sit back for a second and relise eminem is wrong for doing these sort of tracks.
I understand what he done in the past, I like that side of things. But the term "let by-gones be by-gones" nearly comes into play here.
Its like a sexy chick growing ugly then you being all on her pussy saying "she used to be sexy" when right now she has a face uglier than racism.

And compose, I wrote the thread "what is hip hop ?" in this forum, is I think i know what rap and hip hop are -_-

Compose 11-30-05 07:14 PM

I KNOW HES DOING WRONG, how many times do i have to say that IM NOT ON HIS SIDE with this new bullshit, but many people will buy it...you'd be suprised how many slim d/rs are out there there that think this track is 'funny' or somethin. Unless you move to U.S., go on a major label, and diss eminem about it...you're not gonna be able to do nothin about it, everyone knows its wack, theres no point in reitterating it.