RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   To all you gangstas/gang supporters. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216240)

Sean Gunner 12-04-05 07:47 PM

*does TC walk*

G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-ginger kid!

Indeph 12-04-05 07:47 PM

Lol @ the topic changing at the END of the 1st page. Oh well.

Blay'all 12-04-05 07:52 PM

Indeph ur my hero :love:
dammit, get on AIM

Pop Lotty 12-04-05 08:42 PM

shut the fuck up depht. get a gun, shoot a nigga, and rap about it.

Ysdat 12-04-05 08:43 PM

^and sell millions to dumb kids ,loose the meaning of rap then claim to be real

Stanza. 12-04-05 08:50 PM

Yea I Agree Fuck All Gang members .............Never claim a Gang

∆ P E X X 12-04-05 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¦ndeph
Shut the fuck up. I'm gettin' sick of all of you. When the black panthers died out this is the best we can come up with? What the fuck is wrong with you? This gang bullshit is killing more black people then anyone. You ruinin' the areas I have to live in. You ruinin' my culture's image. And you're also ruinin' my music. Since ya'll faggots in that shit for life, I hope you figure how ignorant you idiots are before you die.

Out

I definitely hear you on the effects, but you're not looking at the cause. You can't stop the effects till you stop the cause of all these gangs.

Gladiator 12-04-05 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
number 1 there movies
number 2 neither of those characters where white
number 3 organised crime is different he is tlakin bout the likes of bloods crips latin kingz not the likes of the mafia

well they aint black...and #2 their still were white gangstas like in the 30s and im not talkin bout the main characters there was white gangstas in the godfather

Gladiator 12-04-05 09:06 PM

Quote:
Well who cares? That's yall problem. I'm tryna help my people out. Shits so fuckin' gay. I'ma try my best to stop sayin nigga. But I know ima have to knock a few dudes out. This shit is gonna stop. I'm not gonna let this continue no more. Don't nobody underestimate me.

yea thats what i wonder about too...why is it not ok for everbody ta say it but its ok for black people ta say it....lol its the same fuckin word...its almost like sayin haha we can say it and u cant...but it dont really bother me cu zit dont sound good comin outta my mouth

Gotti Nuffguns 12-04-05 09:09 PM

Well..

Theres also a white gang called the "Chi-West" soo yea .. i guess they dying to?

Blay'all 12-04-05 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I definitely hear you on the effects, but you're not looking at the cause. You can't stop the effects till you stop the cause of all these gangs.

word thats true, i couldnt put what i was thinking into words, but thats it... if the government doesnt like gangs and drug dealin then they need to not have cats starvin on our streets with the NEED to hustle... like Pac said, "Instead of a war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me"... but thats a different issue

Indeph 12-04-05 09:17 PM

I'm just concerned about black areas. Every single prodominantly black area is dangerous. What so being poor isnt enough? Black skin being veiwed as the worst isn't enough? The cops harrasin us isnt enough? Oh lets all fight and kill eachother. Wtf..

And as for them white gangs.. no offense but none of them are gettin' took seriously.

Blay'all 12-04-05 09:19 PM

Quote:
I'm just concerned about black areas. Every single prodominantly black area is dangerous. What so being poor isnt enough? Black skin being veiwed as the worst isn't enough? The cops harrasin us isnt enough? Oh lets all fight and kill eachother. Wtf..

And as for them white gangs.. no offense but none of them are gettin' took seriously.

no doubt, and your opinion is 100% legit, but its still fact that if the government or anybody wants to do something about this issue it needs to start at the cause not the effect