RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   OMFG, I have problems (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216302)

Daubs 12-05-05 03:42 PM

I search RV for you lmao.

Your some stupid prick who think he a gangster.

But na, your hard...it makes you feel like a man when you hit em and they aint expectin it.

He'd prolly knock you the fuck out.

Fag.

Young_law 12-05-05 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
nigga had some now and laters

its pronounced nowl-latas

Zone Out 12-05-05 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
I search RV for you lmao.

Your some stupid prick who think he a gangster.

But na, your hard...it makes you feel like a man when you hit em and they aint expectin it.

He'd prolly knock you the fuck out.

Fag.

Nah, I doubt he would've knocked me out. I have never been knocked out in my life. Choked out, but not knocked out.
And like I said, stop following me around, payin extra attention to every thread I make.
GET A LIFE, PEASANT, YOU'RE NOT ON MY LEVEL.

L.E 12-05-05 04:02 PM

Lmfao...

Nice.

I get some Pokemon shit for that.

Nah just playin.

Zone Out 12-05-05 04:13 PM

^see
notice how all the people who ARE NOT ASSHOLES
WHO ARE NOT HATERS are sayin, "word", "nice".
But you other faggots that constantly ride my dick sayin "I bet he could've whipped yo ass"
SMH
RV, I cant afford the dead weight.

L.E 12-05-05 04:18 PM

I laugh with you because I did the same thing to a guy and stole his CD.

My first Eminem CD ever LMFAO.

And now look what happened..?

Pop Lotty 12-05-05 04:41 PM

Chill................

Zone Out 12-05-05 04:43 PM

Ok ....

Ebircs 12-05-05 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
you know whats even more ignorant?
your son's birth.

lol..willy willy willy....thats just not very nice at all !! :nono:

distilled 12-05-05 06:10 PM

lmfao, that would have been funny as fuck to see.

why rob the dude tho.

JTR 12-05-05 06:17 PM

^^ cuz you get free shit without having to pay, you dumb bitch

Ya, it is easy to knock a guy down/over with one punch, but not that easy to knock them out with one punch, i've never done that in boxing, in streat fights, wtv. It's differant, hell I knocked a guy down with one punch once, and he backed up and got up quick and then beat me down though, meh. Oh, but that dosn't happen very often. Lol, uh, it is easy to make someone dizzy with one hit though, if you catch em hard and off guard in the right spot. It's those punches that you don't see coming that really leave you fucked up.

Pop Lotty 12-05-05 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Da Rizzle
^^ cuz you get free shit without having to pay, you dumb bitch

Ya, it is easy to knock a guy down/over with one punch, but not that easy to knock them out with one punch, i've never done that in boxing, in streat fights, wtv. It's differant, hell I knocked a guy down with one punch once, and he backed up and got up quick and then beat me down though, meh. Oh, but that dosn't happen very often. Lol, uh, it is easy to make someone dizzy with one hit though, if you catch em hard and off guard in the right spot. It's those punches that you don't see coming that really leave you fucked up.

nigga kept it real.

JTR 12-05-05 06:48 PM

^^ Word, I been boxing for a few years, and went to the provincials and shit, and trust, it's FUCKING hard to knock someone out with one punch, if by that you mean the first punch you throw, it's very, very hard, posible, yes, but hard. I've never even knocked someone out in the first round. And of all the streatfights I been in, wich was quite a few, I never got knocked out from someones first punch, or done the same to someone. So meh.

High-Dro 12-05-05 06:52 PM

pretty sure it's a lot easier to knock someone down with one punch if he's not expecting it, therefore, you aint as tough as you think..with that being said, if i saw it, i would still laugh my balls off if i saw it happen

Daubs 12-05-05 06:54 PM

I knocked him down in my sig with a double left jab.

Catch em on the jaw...they wont stay up.

Plain arrogant to rob em for fuck all though.