RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Favorite Underground Artists? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216642)

M.C. Streak 12-09-05 07:50 PM

well I guess that's too bad for them

La Cosa Nostra 12-09-05 08:12 PM

Nostradamus...

Hes pretty good.......

Wicked One 12-10-05 12:10 PM

^ Yeah I heard that dude got the best audio on Rapverse... :thumbup:

Nynth Degree 12-10-05 09:21 PM

Smh @ 1 person mentioning Apathy and Murs. You kids need some educating lol. J-Live is great as well.

Compose 12-10-05 09:27 PM

^I forgot about Murs, even though I listen to him in that 9th wonder thing :(

La Cosa Nostra 12-10-05 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Smh @ 1 person mentioning Apathy and Murs. You kids need some educating lol. J-Live is great as well.

I'd mention apathy, murs and J-live...

And underground cats usually make dope tracks... But often its no secret as to why these dudes stay underground...

I listen to a fair bit of canibus... While I check out all underground artists, thats the only dude I really listen to on a regular basis thats underground...

I think if you listen to too much underground music it can fuck with your own music style.. And nobody wants to be the same as the artists who aint getting much play anywhere...

Personally.. My flow has a bit in common with a few of these cats.. But my music bares a closer resemblance to 90's commercial...

M.C. Streak 12-10-05 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree

I listened to Murs, didn't like him that much. It's not a matter of being educated either it's jus personal preference. As far as Apathy goes he is ill sick freestyler

B.I.G. 12-11-05 12:09 AM

Jedi Mind Tricks & Project Deadman

ill as DAMN

Nynth Degree 12-12-05 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Personally.. My flow has a bit in common with a few of these cats.. But my music bares a closer resemblance to 90's commercial...

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

Ysdat 12-12-05 01:06 PM

Myself .

Past Tense 12-12-05 01:17 PM

hmmmm ill bill,necro,immortal technique,Ras Kass ehhh The Games underground shit 50's underground shit......Eydea Yukmouth

soul?uest 12-17-05 03:33 AM

Cannibal Ox, El-P, POS, Sole, cloudDEAD, Atmosphere, MF DOOM, Murs, The Grouch, Rhymefest, Necro, Ill Bill, Goretex, Justus League, Little Brother, Rapper Big Pooh, Phonte, Blueprint, Brother Ali, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Buck 65, Sage Francis, Saul Williams, Hieroglyphics....

i know theres more i got...im blankin...

B To The D 12-17-05 06:16 AM

I Like Old School Underground Hip Hop
So...

UGLY DUCKLING OWNS

...That Is All -_-

J.D 12-17-05 06:32 AM

ohhhh i forgot a cuple of decent people:

esoteric, mr. lif, and akrobatik..............

BranMan 12-18-05 08:05 PM

My favorite underground rapper is GeeQue.