RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why is it that when white people like rap, they're called wiggers?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217633)

Vango 12-19-05 07:16 PM

Joey Carolina get these nuts, you little wigger. Like im being serious. But Paul wall is a wigger sorry bout ya..................

Sean Gunner 12-19-05 07:16 PM

What do you call a black person trying to be white? Uncle Tom?

Why isn't it Niwigger?

Magic5 12-19-05 07:16 PM

Word to this being the first thread where me and Joey agree on something.

Sexy.

.Ike. 12-19-05 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao. Word. And, like, in your "Screw Your Prizes" track I knew EXACTLY what you were talking about when you were all ". . .and get a fitted hat so I can get called a wigger some more." That shit was the realness.

LMAO @ you remembering that line.....i love that line lol

Magic5 12-19-05 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
What do you call a black person trying to be white? Uncle Tom?

Why isn't it Niwigger?

Lmao. Because.. that just sounds homo as fuck.

Blay'all 12-19-05 07:17 PM

Quote:

Sexy.

:) worrd....

and Vango, i was about to say "alright now i know u're kidding", but i thought it would be more fun to just call u dumb :)

Sean Gunner 12-19-05 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
Joey Carolina get these nuts, you little wigger. Like im being serious. But Paul wall is a wigger sorry bout ya..................

How is he a wigger. That was the question.

DQ 12-19-05 07:17 PM

True...

You do have white people that just take it too far...that just you know...cross the line...

If you're trying to be something you're not, it doesn't matter if you white or black or hispanic or whatever...you gonna be wack in my book...

Vango 12-19-05 07:17 PM

Quote:

Sexy.

Your dope mimesis,,,,, holla back wigger....... No beef chief its past 4 20...........

Vango 12-19-05 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
True...

You do have white people that just take it too far...that just you know...cross the line...

If you're trying to be something you're not, it doesn't matter if you white or black or hispanic or whatever...you gonna be wack in my book...

Thanks for making my point, no matter who you are if your not being yourself then I got a name for ya, wigger, poser, clone, ya feel me. :thumbup:

.Ike. 12-19-05 07:19 PM

if i had 4 bucks for every time i was called a wigger.....

lmao...i wouldnt be on this site right now.....id prolly own my own label....and several other businesses

Vango 12-19-05 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
Thanks for making my point, no matter who you are if your not being yourself then I got a name for ya, wigger, poser, clone, ya feel me. :thumbup:

i forgot uncle tom.........................

Blay'all 12-19-05 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
if i had 4 bucks for every time i was called a wigger.....

lmao...i wouldnt be on this site right now.....id prolly own my own label....and several other businesses

lmao worrd, that quote is dopeness
im tempted to sig that, nice irony n shit....

"if i had money for everytime i was called a wigger i'd own my own HIP-HOP record label" :laugh:

L.E 12-19-05 07:24 PM

I legitimately like rap music.

DQ 12-19-05 07:26 PM

But if a white girl likes rap...it gets even worse...especially if she hangs out with black people, especially black guys...she into that jungle fever, lovin the black dick thing then...

Oh well, that would lead us too far hehe