RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Whos Your Favorite Country Singer!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218056)

Excetera 12-25-05 04:26 PM

Johnny Cash Owns All.

-uNo-

J. Luth 12-25-05 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
Spul fuck you I tried to drop beef but u keep bringin it so suck a cock u faggot talkin about jizzin on pplz faces well wat about ya self u ugly piece of shit Fuck you. :nono:

Yo, it's christmas time, I'm in a giving mood. What you sya I give you a loss in a battle? :)

Valerie 12-25-05 04:35 PM

Did I ask for a battle NO So take your wack ass down the block with that shit bitch

J. Luth 12-25-05 04:37 PM

I never said you did, I just said that let's battle, to see if you can back up your talkin' (which I KNOW you can't). I'm even willing to make the battle like this. I win, nothing happens, YOU win, I get pinkslipped. ~_~ I KNOW I could easily mop the floor with you, I'm THAT confident about it. ;)

Past Tense 12-25-05 04:52 PM

lol jizz on um spul

J. Luth 12-25-05 05:08 PM

word up yo. you know how it go ~_~

Past Tense 12-25-05 05:16 PM

wordizzle....its gonna be like a fat chick and a cupcake....

J. Luth 12-25-05 05:22 PM

word, I'm the fat chick, and he the cup cake, I'ma eat his ass and shit him out. :shoot:

Past Tense 12-25-05 06:13 PM

woooord........link me up wen its set up yo

B. Magik 12-25-05 08:10 PM

Lonestar

Im Gonna Smile
Because I Wanna Make You Happy
Laugh
So You Can't See Me Cry
I'm Gonna LEt YOu Go In Style
And Even If It Kills Me
I'm Gonna Smile

Shit is dope

L.I. 12-26-05 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
cus the genre is mixed with country

you my friend, are a fucking IDIOT if you think country and classic rock are mixed into an astronomically similar genre. You couldnt make yourself look more of a dumbass.

And for those who say country is dope. NO. Sure you can like it, thats all fine, I dont care if you like it. But dont give it hip-hop slang by calling it dope or wack.

L. Veracity 12-26-05 05:50 PM

^ oh hush, if he thinks it's dope then he thinks it's dope lol

Lonestar is a group I actually can tolerate, I liked that one song "Amaze" they had, their lyrics to that were pretty damn dope, better than lyrics on all these wack ass "i love you like fat kid love cake" crap ass rap songs where when they talk about love they're really just talkin' about FUCKin'...your basic "girl I wanna 'bang bang, skeet skeet' and aye while we're talkin' 'bout it, be my baby momma"

don't get me wrong, I can't stand country music, but there's a VERY short list of those I can because their lyrics and talent are too good to simply IGnore...LeAnn Rymes (sp), Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill, Shania Twain when she 1st came out, ion like the males though, they're accents annoy the FUCK outtah me...I appreciate Lonestar cuz they have more harmony, the solo guys are such a MAJOR turn off for me =\

Mentor 12-26-05 06:23 PM

country muzik is for hicks and farmers ta d/r garth brooks like he was their fuckin b/f.....FUCK country muzik and FUCK hicks
country singers aint nuthin but a bunch of happy smilin faggots dancing around in their cowboy boots, belt buckles, and cowboy hatz singing over how happy they are out in the country as if everythang is perfect... :cussing: ima go ballistic if i hear one more hick listenin to country muzik or even go as far as mentionin it...muthafuckas round where i live like it while im holdin back from poundin the fuck outta those faggots....

La Cosa Nostra 12-26-05 06:38 PM

I hate all country singers...

Except willy nelson... Hes aiight...

And Jessica Simpson is hot as fuck in that new remake song she did of "these boots are made for walking"..

Now thats a CSILF (country singer id like to fuck)

L. Veracity 12-26-05 07:00 PM

werd I hate country music for the most part, but there's no need for stereo-typing