RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rock fans do it again.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218156)

Mentor 12-26-05 10:43 PM

:banghead: :banghead: GOD DAMN IT crusade i was gonna put my own lil qoutes in my sigg but looks like u beat me to it :shocked: now its just gonna look like im copying u :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

La Cosa Nostra 12-26-05 11:16 PM

^ See how he 'thinks' he said some smart stuff in that post?

School kid....

GeDa Beast 12-26-05 11:18 PM

Rock is for weird black people.
and white people.
and Hispanics are in between.

Indeph 12-26-05 11:19 PM

Nos is the only person in the world who could call someone stupid for being in school.

J. Luth 12-26-05 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade
Well get off the making judgement of how much someone knows due to age gig and I'll actually take what you have to say seriously. And i didn't say I was a genius. I was trying to say that just because I'm young it doesn't mean I'm fuckin' stupid. All I do is think and I'm pretty damn sure I'm alot smarter then you think I am. It aint my fault I was born later then you and the fact that you were born before me doesn't give you an upper hand in anyway. I live my life just like you.

word, I agree. And yo get on AIM.

La Cosa Nostra 12-26-05 11:24 PM

^ GeDa, :wtf: is with your opinions....

Bringing race into music is old school.... Its not real to do that anymore...........

La Cosa Nostra 12-26-05 11:25 PM

Quote:
Nos is the only person in the world who could call someone stupid for being in school.

Negative..

Not stupid... Just, in-experienced...

Indeph 12-26-05 11:25 PM

Lol f'real this aint about race. This is about niggas and bitches. Power and money. And ridahas and punks. Now which side are you on?

GeDa Beast 12-26-05 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
^ GeDa, :wtf: is with your opinions....

Bringing race into music is old school.... Its not real to do that anymore...........

whose tryin to be "real", nigga its the damn truth.

Indeph 12-26-05 11:26 PM

Yeah nos of course I'm in experienced, but no one knows everything. I just don't want my word to have a lesser value because of my age. I wanna be taken seriously.

La Cosa Nostra 12-26-05 11:34 PM

Quote:
Yeah nos of course I'm in experienced, but no one knows everything. I just don't want my word to have a lesser value because of my age. I wanna be taken seriously.

Only in ideal circumstances..

This is the real world.. There is a lot of things in the real world that take a bit more than 18/19 years to understand... Therefore there is a division, depending on the subject matter of conversation, there will always be an exception for an age gap between people that have existed for longer than a year or two exceeding that of the younger person's age in question..

Given there are exceptions... This is generaclly speaking, the way shit is.....

Mentor 12-26-05 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
^ See how he 'thinks' he said some smart stuff in that post?

School kid....

will guess what...i AM a school kid...school makes u smart...when ur outta school ur brain cells just vegitate till u become like grandma and grampa not knowin anythang except for how it was back when they smart...so keep usin that school kid stuff :thumbup:

and yes i know this topic was just covered but i didnt read it i just was busy typin this shit so suck a monkeys asshole :thefinger

GeDa Beast 12-26-05 11:56 PM

LOL
School doesnt make you smart.

Mentor 12-26-05 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeDa Beast
LOL
School doesnt make you smart.

of course it does its just boring

Sobe. 12-27-05 12:02 AM

We should all quit school and be smart.