RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Linguistic Expressions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=373)
-   -   Chat It Up/Bitch and Beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218399)

Tech (banned) 01-11-06 10:38 PM

lol, some peeps on here like being homo.

i know drakel but can ya'll vote on that one.....

Germ 01-11-06 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Just to update you on the trends: seasonal is out. Doing seasons is pretty much considered homo now.

i really don't get this post

Journal!st 01-12-06 03:32 AM

ey check mine man im done shit......lets go man.

DQ 01-12-06 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow Intelligent
After 10 weeks, the sign-ups will be closed. After 15 weeks, play-offs will start.
The top 8 or whatever is suitable according to rankings at that time will advance.
They will be battling for the prizes, well in most cases anyway.

More about the play-offs when we reach that stage.

^^

Im not too sure about this 'playoff' thing.

First of all, all the competitors that have signed up will have to go 10 weeks before sign ups even close, so if another person signs up at the last second and wins the last 5 battles most likely he or she will be in the playoffs which i think is garbage. Why should we have to battle for 15 weeks and keep a good record throughout while another person has only got to keep a good record for 5 weeks.

I suggest you close the sign ups after 5 weeks maybe 7. But none higher than that. It gives an unfair advantage to early signups like myself and everyone else in the first week.

Just something to think about for the future of this league if you want it to run good.

It'll probably be seven then, the play-offs and week system were voted on in the previous league so I kept them in this one. But 7 does seem like a better amount. I will keep play-offs though because I believe it's an extra add-on to a league.

Journal!st 01-12-06 03:38 AM

^^word Ma................................................ ...........

DQ 01-12-06 03:40 AM

^I dropped in your battle that Apo Kold automatically has the win (if he drops his topical piece of course!) but that it's appreciated they leave feed on both pieces. If Apo Kold drops I certainly leave feed right away

Journal!st 01-12-06 03:48 AM

im waitin on vafinest................think you can check my piece against him and tell me what you think..tell me what i need to add and take out MA.

ksr 01-12-06 08:21 PM

add some voting requirements to the league rules

Germ 01-13-06 12:24 AM

^ how about, just make sure you vote on the battles...if no one is voting, the league is being run by three master topical heads, so, don't worry

Mentalz 01-13-06 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
^ how about, just make sure you vote on the battles...if no one is voting, the league is being run by three master topical heads, so, don't worry

I'de beat that horse but it would just rear its ugly head and end up beating me.

Mentalz 01-13-06 12:54 AM

Peep my new verse:

My three way, is so gay
but hay, drakel likes it that way
Bunch of bullshit, stirred to roast
In that D.Zaster's turn will ghost
Creating space for Lola and I
To rape one another w/o this guy
But the fact you stuck me in this shit
With this hoe showing battle ruining cunt infesting sonofabitch, clit
Im just glad friday has come
So I can drop & this shit be done
because i know drakel is the best
don't mess with him or you'll end up less than estimates.

Germ 01-13-06 01:00 AM

i love being mod sometimes, nothing personal, move along

Mentalz 01-13-06 01:06 AM

you ruined my masterpiece.

scrotum.

ksr 01-13-06 08:56 PM

go vote on my battle

Mentalz 01-13-06 09:01 PM

I will before sunday.