RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Do you get more female attention cause you rap?????? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218575)

Magic5 01-01-06 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Carolina
then just like Compose said, you've got a crowd of white kids you've known all your life all quiet in a room like "let me hear you rap" :bored:

..And the negatives of rapping for your people you've known your whole life is? It's a little different between your squad then some random kid at school who comes up like, "Yo! Let me hear you rap, homie!"

Shazz 01-01-06 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
..And the negatives of rapping for your people you've known your whole life is? It's a little different between your squad then some random kid at school who comes up like, "Yo! Let me hear you rap, homie!"

:laugh2:

Thats so true

.Ike. 01-01-06 03:26 PM

exactly....who cares if your friends want u to rap? lmao...i rap in front of my friends all the time...

but then when some random idiot walks up and is like......hey...rap something!...or hey...can i battle you?!...im like.....uhhhh how much money u got?..i dont spit for free......

then they usually just walk off

Blay'all 01-01-06 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
exactly....who cares if your friends want u to rap? lmao...i rap in front of my friends all the time...

but then when some random idiot walks up and is like......hey...rap something!...or hey...can i battle you?!...im like.....uhhhh how much money u got?..i dont spit for free......

then they usually just walk off

lol, but thats what im talkin about
THEN if i started everybody would get quiet

i dunno, its just like in my town, small southern town
unless im with my group of homies, everybody would start giggling and shit if i just used one "slang" rap term since theyve known me my whole life :(

Compose 01-01-06 03:29 PM

^thats like rappin for your family lol, which i would never do

Mentor 01-01-06 03:30 PM

i dont really get the girls cuz of rap but thats cuz almost nobod i know in person knows that i rap...im saving it all for when i elevate and get really dope...then people will be like WOA i didnt even know u rapped and u like the dopest rapper ever...then i'll have fun watchin everybody treat me better from just one day

.Ike. 01-01-06 03:31 PM

ive let my family hear most all my stuff....

my mom loves it

distilled 01-01-06 03:48 PM

I Dont even rap so i dont know why im in this thread.

13th. 01-01-06 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
ive let my family hear most all my stuff....

my mom loves it

i wont even rap when my mums in the house

Paranoid 01-01-06 04:16 PM

well thats dope, but not really maybe if I did shows and was like really in the industry I probably would I think gurls just like the fact of rappers, idk.

Logic The Goonie 01-01-06 04:22 PM

In short, yes.

Mentalz 01-01-06 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
In short, yes.

Winner. Show's you have drive and go for your goals.

Hell, I'd fuck myself it it wasnt so lonely.