RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   Seems you got a biter on your hand. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218686)

Its a me.. Mario 01-02-06 11:20 PM

shazz you wack fuck... someoen hacked my shit on RE and banned my name... but its straight i had another name made and was admind' on that one before it happned so i found out who i was and banned them

Shazz 01-02-06 11:24 PM

[QUOTE=common]shazz you wack fuck... someoen hacked my shit on RE and banned my name... but its straight i had another name made and was admind' on that one before it happned so i found out who i was and banned them[/QUOTE]
Uh i didn't do it
And who are you

Its a me.. Mario 01-02-06 11:57 PM

You know who i am now... and i wasnt saying you did it i know you aint do it cause i just put your crew into established forums... and am in your crew stuuuuupid

King Solo 01-03-06 12:20 AM

Lol @ NON-FIXION saying you can't bite audio.

So what do you call it when someone takes a couple of bars from one of your tracks and puts it in their own word for word ?

Sobe. 01-03-06 12:44 AM

yeah, look at Jay-Z.

but yo, twizted is gayness. like bigtime GAYNESS.

Ike Ill. 01-03-06 06:33 AM

word that's why I'm gonna slaughter MT. And since I already fucked your best friend you cried about it after you told her you liked her.

Shut the fuck up you 5'6 almost 16 year old who JUST STARTED masterbating. Your trash, just like the rest of M.T.

lol @ you laughing when you heard my girl gave me a handjob. Since when was it good NOT to get one? Especially from your faggotty asses best friend. Yeah, you aint shit. Your trash at most. Holla at me when your ready to go audio.

Next to that - Deedle and Incin are going to get fucking barbecued.

Sobe. 01-03-06 07:02 AM

[QUOTE=Ike Ill.]word that's why I'm gonna slaughter MT. And since I already fucked your best friend you cried about it after you told her you liked her.

Shut the fuck up you 5'6 almost 16 year old who JUST STARTED masterbating. Your trash, just like the rest of M.T.

lol @ you laughing when you heard my girl gave me a handjob. Since when was it good NOT to get one? Especially from your faggotty asses best friend. Yeah, you aint shit. Your trash at most. Holla at me when your ready to go audio.

Next to that - Deedle and Incin are going to get fucking barbecued.[/QUOTE]

1- she is fat.
2- you are gay, and I will bring you to the concrete.
3- I didn't just start masterbating
4- daedal and incin will clown your audio.

Jay Pana 01-03-06 12:18 PM

Daedal and incin are trash... daedal ducks me on there more then anyone i have ever seen... Incin is wack and i helped him elevate in topicals ... and his audio is trash... i would fucking slaughter any of them in just 3 bars to each of them....

actually get them bitches in here...

them 2 vs me.... they get a minute each to diss me and ill have 45 seconds to spit...

so yeah get at me mim and incin

Sobe. 01-03-06 12:29 PM

[QUOTE=Jay Pana]Daedal and incin are trash... daedal ducks me on there more then anyone i have ever seen... Incin is wack and i helped him elevate in topicals ... and his audio is trash... i would fucking slaughter any of them in just 3 bars to each of them....

actually get them bitches in here...

them 2 vs me.... they get a minute each to diss me and ill have 45 seconds to spit...

so yeah get at me mim and incin[/QUOTE]
lmao @ you actually thinking they are serious.
The sad part is, they would beat twizted anyway.

Dirty Nigga 01-03-06 02:06 PM

''You dont write no hits, Nigga put your wrist away''