RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wat do I do? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218751)

Nejji Bangaz 01-03-06 02:12 PM

lmao nah its baby daddy

Lil C 01-03-06 02:15 PM

ooooooooooooooooo gotcha lol....i've tried he's just out to make my life miserable...like i said he thinks its all fun n games...i've offered him everything...from money to sex, ect.....he's doing it fo da laughs:(...he wont even listen to wat i have to say

Ysdat 01-03-06 02:18 PM

dude seems to be a cool guy.

Put it this way, how many storys do you hear about the guy actually taking respnosibilty for his child?
He deserves more creditt han your giving him, he obviously is a real mother fucker.
If the court grants him full custody and doesnt allow you to see your kid, take it as a lesson, go get a jopb of some sort, or do somthign to reverse it.
They dont grant restraining orders if your being a good mum, so obviously your either too young or just doing a bad job of it.

Plus, if he wasnt taking care and never saw the kid,im sure you would be complaining about that aswell. So count your blessings that he is actually in the kids life and willing to help YOU out by taking care of him while you grow.
cause you obviously arent mother age if you asking RV what you should do :)

vafinest 01-03-06 02:23 PM

If your going to court soon if you haven't done nothing wrong to your babysdaddy or the kid if he gets custody he has to give you visitation rights wether he likes it or not if you never did anything wrong to them.But keep your head up don't let that bring you down.

Nejji Bangaz 01-03-06 02:41 PM

damn @ u offerin ass...but yeah it seems like he hus tryna make ya life suck....ull be aight tho they usually give mothers the custody...jus cry a lil in court...it might help..??

distilled 01-03-06 05:55 PM

Tell them he used to beat you.

And supports Communism.

Lil C 01-04-06 07:37 AM

^^^lol
no doubt Poetic...i am a good mother, prolly 2 young....im 20 n my son will b 3 in March.....His dad is 25 will b 26 in 5 dayz n has a fiance.....but i got a job ppl...im a secretary at a lawyers office...so dats dat...but i go to court today @ 3 i guess.....so dis thread can stop now lol...got enough advice n wat not..oh n criticism lol

Mentor 01-04-06 08:04 AM

u might have a chance if u prove that ur a better parent but knowin that the kid probably cant speak it'll be harder ta prove but u still can if your home more and knowin that u aint got a job u can prove that point better but yet again u DONT have a job...so its kind of both ways

Lil C 01-04-06 08:08 AM

^^yea once again thanx
he can talk a lil but u know NOT much(he is almost 3).....but oh well wish me luck ppl...just messin...1

L. Veracity 01-04-06 08:50 AM

yes, it's good that he's trying to take responsibility for his child, but when it's out of spite the actions is meaningless and rather pointless, just like it would be ifshe tried doing it to him...not every female throws a bitch fit about their kid's father not being in their life...but you don't have to have FULL custody to be in your kid's life either

but yeah, the U.S. court system favors children to be with their mothers, especially at a young aGe like your son is, just keep that job you have and keep saving money, don't do anything to where the courts can say anything bad about you and you're good...offering him stuff so he'd stop the proceedings might come back to bite you in the butt though, so try not to say anything about that if you're testifying on the stand or something...

let them know that you feel he's just doing this out of spite, that yes he might care about your son but he doesn't have to have full custody to be a father to his son...if you can't get full custody then get shared custody where he can have him for the weekends or something

good luck with this though ma

Lil C 01-04-06 11:36 AM

thanx fo da advice n wat not L..................thanx fo da good luck as well.....phew 4 hours to go......really nervous

Tha Q. 01-04-06 11:56 AM

mmm k...I'm not gonna vent

I'm jus gonna say

Seek LEGAL advice and stop showin out on a web site...cuz none of these people here can tell u anything worth hearing when it comes to raising a child

attention seekers man

Lil C 01-04-06 11:58 AM

u know wat?......................ok cats not gonna lose it here....so imma let DAT slide DIS time..............if only u knew wat i had to say......neways u aint worth it

Tha Q. 01-04-06 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil C
u know wat?......................ok cats not gonna lose it here....so imma let DAT slide DIS time..............if only u knew wat i had to say......neways u aint worth it

I don't care what u have to say...But, u have a child and ur askin 15 year olds how to raise him?

o hell naw

no wonder people turn up screwed up

jus goes to show anybody can spread their legs and make a baby

And if u got a problem with that...tough

Children are NOT pawns

KOOL COL-B 01-04-06 12:20 PM

if u lose THAT kid, i'll just help u make a new 1, aint no thang, werd