RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fucka Sabre! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=219482)

GKillaz05 01-13-06 01:02 PM

Vex, tell me who your Alias is. Yes I will battle you, not til' monday thought busy all weekend. Sabre, I also want to know your Alias, becuz I am gettin' votes with a 2min key, so REMATCH win or lose after this and I will actually try.

Ryan Hughes 01-13-06 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
I was winnin' a battle with this kid, then he goes and puts everyone on RV besides people who ride his dick on the BlackList! lol, thats some funny shit. This E-Style member is a joke like most of them.

. ^^^^.....lmao at this i whored u....jus recently...all the e-style members would mop u in battles....ur the joke

sabre 01-13-06 01:03 PM

Quote:
How do you know which one those are eh?.. how come Sheif who has never voted for me before wasnt allowed to vote?.. same with a few others!

why are these random people just coming to vote for you, who never EVER seem to vote, answer me that?

Vex 01-13-06 01:03 PM

I don't have an alias.

I'm just Vex.

GKillaz05 01-13-06 01:03 PM

I am workin' on an Audio Track with him, he even was givin' the vote to you and he was on the BlackList, thats why I figured you got the whole site on BlackList beside your HOMIES or DICK RIDERZ or w/e you call em.

sabre 01-13-06 01:04 PM

Quote:
Vex, tell me who your Alias is. Yes I will battle you, not til' monday thought busy all weekend. Sabre, I also want to know your Alias, becuz I am gettin' votes with a 2min key, so REMATCH win or lose after this and I will actually try.

lmfao @ 2 min key, i did mine in 5 minutes also talking to my girl, also making dinner...so STFU, you're whack, and i will love to beat you again and actually try

GKillaz05 01-13-06 01:04 PM

ok then Vex. I know your not a noob though because you wouldnt be runnin' your mouth if you were. But I will battle you Monday, so be on!

sabre 01-13-06 01:05 PM

Quote:
I am workin' on an Audio Track with him, he even was givin' the vote to you and he was on the BlackList, thats why I figured you got the whole site on BlackList beside your HOMIES or DICK RIDERZ or w/e you call em.

yo, i've been on the site for about, 2 months now...how would i have 'homies and dick riderz'?

GKillaz05 01-13-06 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre
lmfao @ 2 min key, i did mine in 5 minutes also talking to my girl, also making dinner...so STFU, you're whack, and i will love to beat you again and actually try

OK, good for you, so we both didnt try! Therefor we need a rematch that should be good with both of us tryin' but who's your Alias?.. Tell ME!

Vex 01-13-06 01:06 PM

What gives you the right to run your mouth?

52 wins over kids who can't type?

Fuckin' herb.

sabre 01-13-06 01:07 PM

Quote:
OK, good for you, so we both didnt try! Therefor we need a rematch that should be good with both of us tryin' but who's your Alias?.. Tell ME!

i don't have an alias, i am on RB though

GKillaz05 01-13-06 01:07 PM

How do you claim I have D/R's becuase people thought I came harder then you?.. so what!, NotoriousM was the only one that usaully votes on my battles! What about the other people that owed be a fav return told me to give them a differnt link becuz you got them on the BlackList! and they arnt votin' on any of my other battles.

Vex 01-13-06 01:08 PM

Yo sabre, I'm off work early if you haven't noticed.

Ghetto... -_-

sabre 01-13-06 01:08 PM

dude, i went and checked your old battles, there was like, 10 people who consistenly voted on your battles, i'm not a fucking idiot like you man

Vex 01-13-06 01:08 PM

GKillaz05 has a hard life man. He's whack.