RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Intermental feat. Yung Gutta and Tha Q - No (Real Deep) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=219905)

B To The D 01-18-06 02:51 PM

Lol That Weird Sample Thingy Ha ha

PrahJect 01-18-06 03:25 PM

lolllll...okay..upp dat

L.E 01-18-06 03:30 PM

Listening...

Beat is cool...

Inter...you come in...flow is better...lyrics are pretty good...delivery is spot on...Good shit.

Gutta...this is your kinda track, word. Wait a sec...you showed me this verse on AIM haha. Good shit, great flow...good lyrics. Delivery was dope.

Q...flow is good...lyrics is straight...delivery kinda sounded a little more energetic, but it's straight.

Good track, keep it up.

Speats 01-18-06 05:19 PM

beat is not my style, like the lil voice, nice first verse, is it or your quality aint like it was in these tracks before? dunno before it was better? no yes? anyway, nice flow bro, i like when u spit these two fast lines kinda, i could see twista on this lol, nice lyrics man, hook is just really normal haha lol werd, someone should of added something, overall pretty good bro, second is good too, quality is eee had probs hearin some words, dope track peace

J. Luth 01-18-06 05:21 PM

beat pretty ill.....

intro dude sound like fab.....

First dude, is dude who sound like fab lil bit. lol Like the laid back style. dope flow, and lyrics there. Delivery all there too. really good shit man. elevated SOOO MUCH. props. much.... 9/10

second dude, reminded me of trip alil. Quality kinda eh, but dude got pretty nice flow. started bad, picked it up, good lyrics. Liked shit. 8/10

Overall, I really enjoyed track. good shit man. You really held it down. beat ill too. Props dude. 8.5/10

Feed used 1/22/06 "Gimme That" ft. Chris Brown

PrahJect 01-18-06 05:21 PM

word thanks fo feed dawgs

Tha Q. 01-18-06 06:10 PM

LOL @ replyin to 2 people on a track...that feed = pointless

nuff said

SOMEONE DELETE IT.

PrahJect 01-18-06 06:53 PM

^ lol i know...i think it was too much fo dem...overhwelmed of the dopeness :)..lol uppidy

PrahJect 01-19-06 02:01 AM

upppin...........................

Kamze 01-19-06 02:11 PM

Ite like the track, really feelin the beat...and think the song worked better without a hook...without havin the hook it flowed nicely and made the song real dope. Inter thought yo verse was nice...good emotion..pressnce...delivery...flow was on point...nice verse overall.....Yung gutta thought yo verse was nice..like the way your verse changed pace every so often that was koo...and nice flow,emtion and delviery......Tha Q thought yo verse was dope....yo flow is always really dope you got a dope flow....and doep verse overall.

Overall 9.4/10....DOPE track overall keep up mayne.

PrahJect 01-19-06 02:59 PM

Thanks fam..........

PrahJect 01-19-06 05:16 PM

uppppin...............

J. Luth 01-20-06 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
LOL @ replyin to 2 people on a track...that feed = pointless

nuff said

SOMEONE DELETE IT.

lmao hahaha accomplished. ~_~

H.D. 01-20-06 07:26 PM

I fucks with the beat... there were parts where the 1st guy just faded out... mumbled a lil or just needed to breath... the second guy's rapid delivery was fairly dope, lyrically dude was decent nothing really balzing but not wack... the 3rd guy had the best display of emotion... he also had the hottest flow... liked the second and 3rd guy's use of vocab... Lyrically the 3rd guy out shined the other two ... decent track over all

Feed used 1/20/06 "What's Wrong With Hip~Hop?"

Tha Q. 01-21-06 12:48 AM

preciate da feed