RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Nelly's Lyrics are improvin (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=220064)

-Substance- 01-21-06 05:10 PM

nelly ain't gay, he's actually got some good shit, and apo's right, you don't always wanna listen to some hardcore lyrics......i'm actually into that grills song but paul wall did kill him on that one and lumber jack, you acting like murphy lee the shit, guess what................

.........he aint!!!

Lyriclesolja 01-21-06 07:21 PM

i think he sucks.....and does anyone know if he can freestyle cause if he cant then i dont like him even more...

p4ntzistheish 01-21-06 08:01 PM

LS you spelled 'Greatest' wrong in your sig. A Public Service Announcement brought to you by L*F*S*.

TeamOne 01-22-06 12:58 AM

yea........ wen i dont feel like listenin to straight up lyrics..... i usually bump alil Nelly... i dont think hes good, but there isnt much to choose from thats commercial

TeamOne 01-22-06 01:04 AM

and btw........ yea country grammar was pretty good.

and i dont even like that Grillz song..... its aight, but that wasnt the reason i really made the thread

Mc Wicked 01-22-06 01:05 AM

I think that Grillz song fuckin sucked balls...

-Substance- 01-22-06 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Wicked
I think that Grillz song fuckin sucked balls...

you just have a deep passion for posting bullshit in threads.....don't you.

Lyriclesolja 01-23-06 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L*F*S*
LS you spelled 'Greatest' wrong in your sig. A Public Service Announcement brought to you by L*F*S*.

good lookin out thanks

L. Veracity 01-23-06 09:02 AM

Nelly had some good lines in "Grillz" man, don't hate on his "pop" ass lol...Nelly is ont of the better comercial rappers I.M.O. cuz he's at least creative and has his own slang and swagger...nobody else does what he does...I liked his 1st 2 albums, "Country Grammar" and "Nellyville"...they were commercially successful and weren't horrible, repetative ass "average" commercial rap...he's beter than people give him credit for because he has mad hits and gets craZy air time..definetly better than 50Cent wack no flowin' ass on any day of the week...plus he came at KRS-1, a nigga lots of people consider one of the greatest rappers of all time, that's admirable to me

and yeah, that "call me George Foreman cuz I'm sellin' everybody grills" line from Paul Wall was tyte, but he said that "disco ball" line for the 20th time on that track...he uses his same punchlines over and over again, it's sickening :(

P.S. whoever said Murphy Lee ishott must be FUCKin' doped up like craZy..."What The Hook Gon' Be" was pretty got dayum wack...that's the only shit I ever heard from him and it's prolly the only shit I WILL hear from him...you need slaps my nigga, hard slaps to the side of your face

lumberjack 01-23-06 01:54 PM

say as you please listen close at MURPHY LEE'S RHYMES IN ALL THE PLATINUM SONGS HE'S BEEN IN airforce ones some very tricky lines

"she's looking at me like I'm shooting free throws
you mean to tell me you ain't got none mayne you may not have three or four but you got one mayne

Mc Wicked 01-24-06 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Skillz
you just have a deep passion for posting bullshit in threads.....don't you.

Ok once again Tech Skillz sorry I dont like that song.....

Now please STAY OFF MY DICK

Rapper 02-01-06 01:02 PM

nelly b tryin to hit them meta's... like" i call my grill penny candy... its like now and laters, gum drops, jelly and beans..."
or "if you call it a drink, call it a smile on the rocks..." << that was actually kinda good

L. Veracity 02-01-06 09:05 PM

Lumber Jack, Murphy Lee isn't that great and thos lines you showed are dumb

THE END

tornado480 02-02-06 04:58 AM

naw dawg they brilliant me and you would never think of that even though we use them words everyday feel me I bet that George Foreman line in that grillz song was written by Murphy Lee

L. Veracity 02-02-06 08:27 AM

no, that shit you quoted from AirForce 1s was wackness revived, so was that stupid "lookin' at me like I'm shootin' freethrows" bar...go find a REAL lyricist