RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fighting (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221095)

Incineratedrose 01-31-06 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Oh, and if you were to go for a headlock on me I'd just reverse it and put you on your back and punch your face until you give up. Headlock = not a good move.

And if you punched me in the face i would shoot your hamsters.

Magic5 01-31-06 09:44 PM

If you did that I would light your face on fire.

Lmao @ your sig, though.

Abraxas 01-31-06 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Oh, and if you were to go for a headlock on me I'd just reverse it and put you on your back and punch your face until you give up. Headlock = not a good move.

Wrestling does work..
been taking it for 3 years..
how bout you?
I quit cause the spandex really gets to my balls... lmao

Logic The Goonie 01-31-06 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramik
Wrestling does work..
been taking it for 3 years..
how bout you?
I quit cause the spandex really gets to my balls... lmao

Nigga, spandex is the ONLY thing that ever gets to YOUR balls.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Magic5 01-31-06 09:47 PM

I did it for three years. I wrestled at 125 lbs. in 8th grade, 130 in 9th and 140 in 10th. I stopped because I feel as if I learned what I wanted to learn. I think it would have been a waste of time to keep doing it as I had figured out a lot of moves and mastered a few. I don't need to shit like the "double arm twist lock" (yes, I made that up, but you get the point). And so, whatever.

Wrestling helped me a lot though.

Abraxas 01-31-06 09:51 PM

how tall are you?
your only like 140-150 lbs?

Magic5 01-31-06 09:53 PM

Yeah, I'm like.. 5'10-11, 145 lbs. right now.

Mc Wicked 01-31-06 09:55 PM

In a fight just be smart about it... dont loose ur temper and try n go for the knock out punch just stand ur ground wait for them to make a mistake then retaliate.... If its someone bigger than u and they got long reach then try n take them down right away...but never ever loose ur temper try ur best to stay calm and use ur head in a fight

Abraxas 01-31-06 10:04 PM

I'm 6'2 185...
but thats just my muscle bulk.... played football...

Logic The Goonie 01-31-06 10:13 PM

WTF @ trying to justify that weight. At 6'2", you're underweight. I'm 6'2" and like 250, i'm not obese, but i'm not skinny. =/

DON 01-31-06 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Aint you the kid who has arguing with me about boxing? Mr. I know it all when it comes to fighting. Well, If I wanted to drop YOU, don, I'd hit you in the kidney, one hard and accurate shot, to your kidney, and you should drop on the first hit, IF I catch you off gaurd, and your nervous system hasn't already shutdown. If I was already fighting you though, it'd be hard to hit your kidney (because it's located on the side of your lower back) but, I can always go for your neck, punching you in the middle of your neck might is always a good idea. That could cuz you to pause and gasp for air, giving me time to deliver a right hook to your temple. I can also rigt hook your ridcage, that will knock the air right out of your lungs, thus making you pause, and then like that I can also deliver a right hook to your temple. Now, go try it out on your little sister or something.

im not askin for tips for me i was jus talkin with my friends today about it and everybody does different stuff. seein wat all you do, not askin for tips on fighting i dont need it

JTR 01-31-06 10:37 PM

Cuz you're Mr. Boxing champ who knows it all right?. -_-

Abraxas 01-31-06 10:45 PM

That's cause i play basketball and football i have some bulk but i'm skinny and a little underweight.
And 250?
that's like average with some baggage... and you don't look like you way 250 im your pic..
I play basketball so i lost alot of pounds and gained some muscle...

JTR 01-31-06 10:46 PM

Uh, muscle weighs more then fat buddy.

Logic The Goonie 01-31-06 10:52 PM

WTF JTR, stop beefing with Paramik, he started your ass in the RV crew game beeotch.