RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50 cent calls it quits.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221368)

Mentor 02-04-06 11:09 PM

AND YES NO MORE MUTHAFUCKIN GAME AND 50 DISSES that shits so muthafuckin overplayed that i wanna just rip the fuck outta my fuckin eardrums

DoContinue 02-04-06 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph

50 Cent has announced he is to retire from rap music.

*reads this*
*orgasms*

L. Veracity 02-05-06 07:51 AM

^ werd, I'm with him, lmao

FINALLY!!

hopefully someone shoots him before the next 2 albums come out = |

La Cosa Nostra 02-05-06 09:22 AM

Meh.. You cats take this shit way too seriously...

I used to be a 50 hater... Then one day a while back... It hit me..

Why do I even care? 50 Cent is just an RnB style rapper whos ill with the hooks... You know whats really destroying hip hop? Its underground indie herbs that always wanna hate and bust out with their immature opinions critasising people who make music that is different to them...

People dont like what they dont understand... Personally.. I dont mind 50 cent at all anymore.... Music is music no matter what you think the status quo should live up to with rap... The facts are that the entire music industry is not what it used to be and untill little pseudo interlectual morons come to terms with the fact that things DO change, their only gonna keep getting constipated every time some new pop artist comes out and labels their music 'rap' without first gaining the respect of these little wanna-bes that think their dumbass opinions are so fucking important..

I say good for you 50... And I wish him luck with whatever he takes on in the future whether it be music related or not.... There are SUCH bigger fish to fry when it comes to candidates of rappers that require hating on...

PrahJect 02-05-06 10:20 AM

I dont like that nigga but i dont want him to quit i wanted to see him get better...but ah well...now dipset will be the no1 crew IMO..maybe murda inc will comback

p4ntzistheish 02-05-06 10:49 AM

Next big artist. Bow Wow in 2008. Watch it.

La Cosa Nostra 02-05-06 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermental
I dont like that nigga but i dont want him to quit i wanted to see him get better...but ah well...now dipset will be the no1 crew IMO..maybe murda inc will comback

Dipset totally fucken suck...

Get with the program dude...

E.C 02-05-06 11:31 AM

yeh good luck to the guy.. never liked him though, jus anxious to see what happens next lol...

not wiv him i mean wiv other rappers who takes the number 1 spot n shit

trakk*star 02-05-06 12:22 PM

bout fuking tyme
nuff said

Fuck You Sean 02-05-06 01:43 PM

^^ You should follow in his footsteps and do the same :thumbup:

trakk*star 02-05-06 01:46 PM

................................who are you

Black City 02-05-06 03:01 PM

um...amen, now make room for Lloyd Banks please

La Cosa Nostra 02-06-06 12:21 AM

Rofl @ that.

Lloyd banks is a sidekick.. He aint NEVER gonna be steppin up over his currant rep.

Nezo 02-06-06 12:25 AM

Nobody has a solid source.. :-/

This site you posted is just terrible. I wouldn't believe a damn thing they said.