RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Tha Unknown (Uk) vs Tech Skillz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221683)

-Substance- 02-10-06 02:22 PM

aight uppin to finish this................................

Calypso 02-10-06 03:39 PM

Voted For: Tech Skillz

Tech

You's a dumb motherfucker tryin to diss me and snatch my throne
you think you iller? but why would anyone give recognition to the unknown!!-Good opener 8/10

this kid can't be serious...took a shot at me and still didn't bust lead
so can we take you serious with your sisters panties on your head!!-lmao I looked at the pic and then at this nice personal i liked it 9/10

this wannabe cash money rapper....that chain'll get snatched and ripped apart
you take everythin personal, so when i say i'll cut you, you'll take it to the heart!!-decent, not your best bar in the drop but it still contributed 7/10

he steps up, i swing...he moves back tryin to dodge and watch this succa slip
i'll tape your mouth....
..but your nostrtils big enough to take a bite at your upper lip!-DAMN he gotta big nose dont he haha 8/10

are you shocked homie....i mean you looked a bit worried or even surprised!
If not then answer me why you eyebrows reach about 4 inches over your eyes!!-haha comin hard with those personals man 8/10

want me to go first to see what i drop, like i'm takin a shit, surrounded by children
see if i drop to hard, the only way you'll beat me..
....would jumping off of a higher building!-probly your worst bar in the drop wasnt feelin it 7/10

i'm 6-0, you ain't got nothin on me homie, i'll slicing your throat
make you sea lines more than i would...if i was rockin this boat!-good bar nice wordplay 8/10

i'll pack up and venture to the unknown and not worry of whats to come throughout
cause if unkown was something worth being...
.....then uk wouldn't have blocked him out!!*-Good personal, good closer...good drop 8/10

Overall:63/80

Tha Unknown

I ain't tryin to call shot but I'm a boss in tha game
matter fact a veteran catch me in tha hall of fame,-not all that good, no punch, just self glorification 5/10

you claim you got Skillz so spill 16 lanes
if you can't spit 16 then yo ass is lame,-sad to say, probly your best bar 6/10

why you tryin na battle me but I ain't no punchline spitter
you can catch me on tha grind cuz I got punchline hitters,-more self glorification 5/10

hell Uk Tha Unknown, he ain't no fukin quitter
if you really wanna battle I got punchlines nigga,-even more self glorification 5/10

why you claimin you tha Heavyweight I'm tha Grandchamp
tell yo lil boyfriend to quit whinning like a whimp,-self glorification and last line is played 4/10

cuz if you lose this battle he ain't gone leave yo side
Trakk Star's ryde or die chic he "Bonnie" an you "Clide",-more played shit 4/10

so I'm a end this out so yall can be together
I'm sorry I exposed yall on tha DL fukin each other,-hmm...feel like im repeating myself...played 5/10

I told you kid try to battle another
cuz I want think twice even if it brings harm to yo mother.-made no sense, shitty closer 5/10

Overall:39/80

Vote:Tech...Unknown, try to put some punches in your lines instead of talkin about how great you think you are and how gay you think everyone else is