RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Give your best example/definition of IRONY (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222286)

Mad Dog 02-15-06 08:35 AM

how's this for ironic

not long ago LE was talking about killing himself...and managed to pull him out of that situation...now not long after he went through this...he "dies" in a car crash...

i'm still skeptical btw

WhoAmI 02-15-06 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yeah it provokes creative thinking...

But dont get your panties in a muddle buddy, its not exactly going to 'help you get better at rapping'.... Or 'make you a better person all of a sudden'...

See the difference between your post and mine is I was using it is a method of describing what he was doing..

You used 'provoke creative thinking' as buzz words that made you feel like it was some how doing something positive towards making peoples brains a little smarter..

I can pretty safly say, even if people came up with 30 different circumstances of 'irony'.. They aint proving jack shit.......Or learning anything...

Which brings me back to what Q's motives were for making this thread which I already addressed....

you missed my point man. im implying that there were no other threads around in LL that gained my attention right about now. just boring same ol same ol threads if you know what i mean

Tha Q. 02-15-06 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~
you missed my point man. im implying that there were no other threads around in LL that gained my attention right about now. just boring same ol same ol threads if you know what i mean

Don't explain to Nos...He's a mini version of Leady.

How?

Example of Leady:

"You guys are all pathetic posting your tracks on a rap site"

^ Then, he posts his own and gets mad when people aren't feelin it.

NOS:

"Q, are you tryna sound more intelligent than everyone else?"

^^Then, he posts 6 paragraphs of tripe nonsense explaining why my thread is pointless.

NOS...go away.

La Cosa Nostra 02-15-06 08:41 AM

Thats where your wrong Q... And btw.. it may not be the reason you made the thread.. Its just what you were doing... *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~

Aiight I got ya now...

Mybad...

Tha Q. 02-15-06 08:43 AM

OKAY NOS

You're right.

CLOSE THE THREAD.

This should have been in Cerebral Approach...which is all you had to do.

psst

La Cosa Nostra 02-15-06 08:56 AM

Q I never was going to close the thread..

If you notice usually when I close threads I dont even post in them, I just close them and move on.......

If I was going to close this.. You wouldnt be posting in it now because it would have already been done..

distilled 02-15-06 08:57 AM

Rofl @ you bein the perfect stereotypical gay bitch.

La Cosa Nostra 02-15-06 08:59 AM

Dudes a total drama queen.....

Tha Q. 02-15-06 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Dudes a total drama queen.....

sure uh huh

Tha Q. 02-15-06 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
Rofl @ you bein the perfect stereotypical gay bitch.

ROFL @ you being the stereotypical uneducated dip shit.

leady 02-15-06 09:05 AM

this irony to the FULLEST

distilled 02-15-06 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
ROFL @ you being the stereotypical uneducated dip shit.

haha, really? Wow you sure flipped what i said well and made a nice joke out of it. Wow. ace. well done.

distilled 02-15-06 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
this irony to the FULLEST

lmffaoaoaoa, haha, people actually have that mentality tho, which is pretty scary....

Tha Q. 02-15-06 09:08 AM

Quote:
haha, really? Wow you sure flipped what i said well and made a nice joke out of it. Wow. ace. well done.

Yep...right back atcha!

leady 02-15-06 09:09 AM

Quote:
lmffaoaoaoa, haha, people actually have that mentality tho, which is pretty scary....

yeh man, i still cnt get over how hes gonna basically argue that islam isnt violent and basically say at the same time they shud behead anybody who say it is, i mean seriously, what a fucking way to defend your country from them kind of allogations lol

im guessing he forget his brain when he wrote that