RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   LIL C EXPOSED!!! SHES DUMB pATHETIC AND FAKE!!! ban her! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223507)

-Substance- 03-03-06 03:35 PM

lmao.............that's so sad

Payn 03-03-06 04:26 PM

i gotta say babygurl lil c might b fakin how she looks but dez pics here shawty is sexy as hell

J. Luth 03-03-06 04:29 PM

so wtf? she fake or not? I'm to lazy to click all links ~_~

Dirty Nigga 03-03-06 07:58 PM

Lord jesus, I wont sleep tonight cause I met another online fraud.

Cri$$tyle 03-04-06 09:45 AM

hahaha

And to that other dude who said they all look the same...lmfao...get some glasses niccA lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payn
i gotta say babygurl lil c might b fakin how she looks but dez pics here shawty is sexy as hell

Amen!

B. Magik 03-04-06 10:15 AM

They all look the fucking same to me. Stop trying to be cool by doing ignorant bullshit like this. Noone really gives a shit.

~Tony Green~ 03-04-06 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
they all looked tha same 2 me, jus different accesories

I agree they all do look the same to me except on some she has on makeup and some she don't

MaRVJay 03-04-06 10:54 AM

lol dis is sad i thought girls stop doin dis

p4ntzistheish 03-04-06 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Magik.
They all look the fucking same to me. Stop trying to be cool by doing ignorant bullshit like this. Noone really gives a shit.

Sam you couldn't be more right.

Cri$$tyle 03-04-06 11:21 AM

Oh....MY......GOD

Quote:

KID.....THIS....>>>>>> http://community.rapverse.com/attac...achmentid=11363

.does NOT look like THIS!!!>>>>

how fucking blind are you?!!!!!

LMFAO 'they all look the same'

And why the FUCK would i try to be 'cool' WHEN I AM COOL!!!!!

And yeah LFS.....sam is right...i AM cool :gfy:

kids nowadays....

p4ntzistheish 03-04-06 11:25 AM

Quote:

The keywords in that statement.

Cri$$tyle 03-04-06 11:29 AM

Well i apologise to both of you but i feel posting fake pictures is MORE ignorant, and i feel bad for the girl who's identity has been stolen and for the people on this board that has been fooled all im doing is stopping her from using someone elses identity theres nothing wrong with that, so i feel good for doing this because lil c wont be back for awhile, but atleast i have done her a favour, i've told her to be herself hopefully she'll think over it and and be a good girl, but if you guys think that stealing pics is a good thing then be that way, i could give a a multi flying FUCK what yall think as long as im concerned ima keep exposing fake bitches so that they can be discouraged to do these things, lil c was EVERYWHERE she posted fake pics on rapworlds too >>>http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60534
And i done yall a favour yall should be THANKING me for exposing her ugly fake trina lookalike ass

tired arguin with u assholes

Oh and im STILL cool :thumbup:

p4ntzistheish 03-04-06 11:40 AM

I didn't say she was dumb as shit for fakin her identity on the internet. ut you're either a stalker, loser, ignorant, or al of the above to go thru threads, find pics and prove that she;s fake...to net thugs and fakers on a message board. Think about it. You're no better than she is.

Cri$$tyle 03-04-06 11:50 AM

^ Lfs.....like i said i could care less what u think, me and her were friends and she lied, she betrayed me, we used to talk on the phone an shit, so i didnt 'stalk' her

All i did was expose her, and told yall the truth, so she can leave the other girl alone, if you dont like it then tough

The differnce between me and her is that i'm REAL and shes FAKE, and i dont have nothing to worry about

and SPEAK about 'stalking' you've been following me everwhere dawg LFS your only getting at me because me and you had beef last year.....how long are u gonna hold a grudge for? get over it, forget it, leave it, it is gone

I exposed her i exposed her she wont do it again get over it

p4ntzistheish 03-04-06 11:59 AM

I forgot you existed to be honest. But I do have a question for you. Do you know her in real life? Cuz if you're gullible enough to believe a girl's pics over the internet you got a lot of hard lessons to learn. And if you truly were'friedns' then wtf does posting fake pics have to do with that. So what she looks different than what she posted. It's not like RV or anyone on the internet cares wenough to actually wanna fly to meet her and marry her on the spot. Most ofthe guys just say 'Wow she's hot.' and go to LL or do something else. I don't see anyone tryan wife thisgirl, and if it makes her feel better to have guys on the internet drool over pics she says are hers let her. Like how you come onhere and degrade her. I don't give a shit if the pics are hers, my moms, your moms or Some girl she saw in the street. But you HAD to come back, prove her fake and try to feel special when honestly half of RV doesn't know you exist. So who's fake now?

P.S. I'm not beefin. I don't give a shit about you. What's done is done and if you wanna startitback up it's whatever.