RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battle League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Friday Night Fever: 3/3/06 (4.4) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223533)

J. Luth 03-04-06 03:55 PM

^thank you..... for the kiss. :cool:

Texxus 03-04-06 04:23 PM

this was overall pretty gay,not because you kicked me out just for pointing out my opponion of this league (that might be true) but also you never got my consent of putting me in the show? so it was like OK you're gay for 1:putting up a gay show on a rap net about wrestling and people on here,2:making it all up it being false,3:you just being addicted to the net, 4:for you being Bin Laddin's little nephew. faggot -_-

J. Luth 03-04-06 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The "Bugs" Moran
this was overall pretty gay,not because you kicked me out just for pointing out my opponion of this league (that might be true) but also you never got my consent of putting me in the show? so it was like OK you're gay for 1:putting up a gay show on a rap net about wrestling and people on here,2:making it all up it being false,3:you just being addicted to the net, 4:for you being Bin Laddin's little nephew. faggot -_-

OH, and how many people think that? just ONE!!! so goodbye lil man. Hope you liked the jizz :hump:

Texxus 03-04-06 04:33 PM

I like sausages .

J. Luth 03-04-06 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spul's Dad is..
I like sausages .

you forgot the "nah mean?" son.......

Sean Gunner 03-04-06 04:42 PM

Lmao at KP saying this league is gay, and yet obviously quite hurt and mad that is out of it.

J. Luth 03-04-06 04:59 PM

^word so obvious. he's pissed he's not in it. ~_~

-Substance- 03-04-06 06:24 PM

i agree......kind of sad, if he thought it was gay, but still signed up and got sad for gettin kicked off

J. Luth 03-04-06 06:35 PM

^word, and you finished anymore hacks for shit? lol

King Solo 03-05-06 01:10 PM

KP is a freak...
....cuz KP has like hundreds of nuts in his sack. :D

King Solo 03-05-06 01:11 PM

...and spul, my AIM is broken...
....so is my MSN, and my YAHOO.

In fact all my messengers are gay, so you'll just have to make do with pm's and me posting shit in here.

Ion W. Yuu 03-05-06 04:48 PM

W00T W00T, Illy.

J. Luth 03-05-06 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
then get more active foo!! or is family shit in the way?cuz this shit hard to do alone. lol

I'm as active as I can be at the moment.

Plus, I been away from this for like 2-3 weeks so I don't know what you want to do with it. So, you just kick off the first week if you can and then we can talk about how we're going to continue this shit.

Texxus 03-05-06 07:54 PM

nah im not mad at this league im mad because you dad order'd a plane to crash in the twin towers.thats why i'm mad.

Sean Gunner 03-05-06 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spul's Dad is..
nah im not mad at this league im mad because you dad order'd a plane to crash in the twin towers.thats why i'm mad.

You're why too....-_-