RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Tha Q IS NOT gay... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224098)

Sean Gunner 03-11-06 11:11 AM

Hey Killa, you got a SC or something?

Ebircs 03-11-06 11:12 AM

wonders why ^^^^^^^^^ [the black allik war] even posts......

Mentor 03-11-06 12:16 PM

no the Q is gay i know that much, but fo real even if he is gay how does that effect everybody else thats what Q is inta..thats him he's gay just cuz he's gay doesnt mean everybody else is gay or that they're gonna get raped by Q over the net..when gay guys talk and act like girls i wanna smack the fuck out of them but Q really aint that feminine...why cant people just get along despite their diffrences??

Immense 03-11-06 12:29 PM

who cares?

Nobody gave a fuck that the q was gay in the first place.So why would anyone give a fuck if he wasnt gay?

if someone actually cares about someone elses sexuality on a rap forum...then they must have problems....

unless we talking lesbians of course;)

Willa 03-11-06 01:14 PM

i think hes gay but really who cares if he isnt?
q it better than everybody on this site with aceeption of 2 ppl and his crew
if hes not gay oh wqell hes samrt good marketing ignorant ppl will hear him and be like omg a gay guy can rap this good that = airtime its a good marketing skill jsut like ppl think 2pac is a thug tupac was an actor

Paranoid 03-11-06 01:20 PM

I never thought he was gay either. He's to good of a rapper to be gay shit, he could get pussy anytime after a show with his skills.

.Ike. 03-11-06 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will appear
if hes not gay oh wqell hes samrt good marketing ignorant ppl will hear him and be like omg a gay guy can rap this good that = airtime its a good marketing skill jsut like ppl think 2pac is a thug tupac was an actor

your confused...

being gay in hip hop is the furthest thing from good marketing...

Ysdat 03-11-06 03:25 PM

gay or straight let him do him.

Ysdat 03-11-06 03:27 PM

Quote:

come on willa, i know its been a while since we talked,but you havent become this stupid have you?

Tha Q. 03-11-06 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony.Self
between his videos and party pictures ide be willing to bet THIS DUDE IS ITCHING TO COME OUT THE CLOSET

^^^Co-sign on the dotted line

Tha Q. 03-11-06 04:33 PM

Quote:

^^preciate dat

Blay'all 03-11-06 04:39 PM

lmao @ arguing with a dude over whether he's gay or not...
come on now...

Crazy Hades 03-11-06 04:43 PM

I've heard people argue about someone being a faggot before...but people arguing that a homosexual isn't homosexual? I doubt it'd be a very smart thing to lie about your sexual preference....especially if he ever battles.

Tha Q. 03-11-06 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
I've heard people argue about someone being a faggot before...but people arguing that a homosexual isn't homosexual? I doubt it'd be a very smart thing to lie about your sexual preference....especially if he ever battles.

Gay would be a better word than "faggot".

distilled 03-11-06 06:10 PM

Tha Q Is so fucking obviously gay. ~

His whole attitude on the board is that of a woman, and he's a man. therefore, he's gay.