RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Whats gona happen 2 D12 now? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226400)

(X)eed 04-14-06 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
damn, royce in d12?
wouldnt work in my mind, two completly diffrent styles of music. d12 are some what sell outs, royce is real as fuck.

^^^^^^^^^^^

lol on u.... haha nuff said

RemarkZ 04-14-06 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Mike Check:.
Yeah same here, but d12, within the next couple years i think is gonna be more like D8, they each have 2 personalities and there is 6 of them so thats how they got D12, take out Proof, thats D10, and Em, if something happens, will make it D8, and if they both go, i think they are jus gonna call it quits, Or at least they should.

..If something happens to em, D12 would never recover- especially with Proof gone..

(X)eed 04-14-06 10:39 PM

prolly ae...... nuttin would happen 2 tht kat.. unless sumthin does happen

AutoMATIKā„¢ 04-14-06 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
So dont ever say ever.

Ever ........................

Mentor 04-15-06 01:01 AM

they probably gon have a few unreleased proof verses ta throw on a few songs but when those run out i say they gon probably have obie take proofs spot (business wise) we all know proof cant be replaced in person....royce be dope but i see obie fitting in wit d12 more better

(X)eed 04-15-06 02:09 AM

^^^^^^^^^
xactly wat i said b4..
its tru..

D-Twizzy till Deaf......

Mad Dog 04-15-06 05:15 AM

Eminem replaced Bugz only 3 days after he died...

so i could see Obie sitting in Proofs spot...

(X)eed 04-15-06 07:56 AM

^^^^^^

wordd...... prolly happen

Immense 04-15-06 01:40 PM

i dont reckon anyone will replace proof...all six members had an alias to make d-12...and eminem killed slim shady off anyway...so i dont think they gota fill spots just to still be called d-12...maybe back in the day they filled spots because they werent as established as they are now and they thought "we called d-12 so we gota have six members each with an alias"...

but now everyone knows who d-12 are and what their about now...i still think they'll make the album...they'll have loads of unrealesed proof material to use...should be hot....

(X)eed 04-16-06 02:35 AM

^^^^^

tru prolly happen

M Eazy 04-16-06 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
i think that either royce or obie could respectively fill the spot. with any and all beef squashed, i think that royce would be the best bet. :thumbup:

s.v.

I don't think that's a good idea. I don't think they should have any one fill in the spot. It's coo how it is. Just have Em on every track on the next D12 CD.

(X)eed 04-17-06 06:53 AM

^^^^^^^^
wtf?.... no...

thts fuckin rude...........

DIDISI_MP 04-17-06 07:09 AM

i dont think theyll even fill the spot,
theyll probly just have same songs, and sumthimes have fags like 50 cent fill in

DIDISI_MP 04-17-06 07:10 AM

maybe obie trice... seems like hes a part of it already

Drastic 04-17-06 08:02 AM

royce???????????? get tha fuck outtah here! thas no one spot....cant fill proofs shoes leave em how they stand right now...........