RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bizzare From D12 commited sudcide. R.I.P (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226507)

Valerie 04-15-06 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
yea..i don't pitty ppl who kill themselfs man....especialy talentless fat obnoxious fucks like him

But why are we clowning a D12 member?!

Mad Dog 04-15-06 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
yea..i don't pitty ppl who kill themselfs man....especialy talentless fat obnoxious fucks like him

i respect that...

personally i think bizzares in a place in the game that's too good for him people here with more skill should be where he is but it's jus the way the world works he talks about peverting things that cause controversey hence cause big record sales...coz lets face it we all like a bit of D12 and we all say Bizzare is the weakest

BUT

we all like his parts where he's talkin weird wacky rapin women in Norman Bates suits type shit though...

he's style ain't generic...it's "originalish" but other rappers like eminem deliver stuff like he does...but 20000000000000x better

he's a dumbed down Slim Shady persona

but ye suicide is a cheap way out and if it's over the death of Proof i know Proof would be pissed @ Biz for doing that but you gotta ask yourself if this is true...why over Proof and not Bugz?

Indeph 04-15-06 06:16 AM

Damn, people are heartless as fuck. Oh dude said a line abou fuckin 13 year olds so its ok if he dies y000.

Mad Dog 04-15-06 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Damn, people are heartless as fuck. Oh dude said a line abou fuckin 13 year olds so its ok if he dies y000.

i'm not heartless but Freddie Mercury used to fuck underrage rent boys but people love the mans music coz he's dead...

Bizzare might be a paedophile and we jus brush the thought asside coz he makes a funny verse or 2...

trust if someone started talking about fucking CHILDREN out in the street...people would be beating the living...CRAP...outta that cunt so DON'T say i'm heartless

Freddie Mucury
Gary Glitter
Michael Jackson (Not Confirmed but c'mon)
Bizzare?

it's not impossible people...rappers talk about the crimes they've commited it could ALL be subliminal

Indeph 04-15-06 06:25 AM

Well eminem could of actually killed his wife and tupac might of really shot a billion people. Let's not like them anymore.

Mad Dog 04-15-06 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Well eminem could of actually killed his wife and tupac might of really shot a billion people. Let's not like them anymore.

ok i hate eminem and tupac now because you don't like what im saying boo at them!

La Cosa Nostra 04-15-06 06:28 AM

This is the ONLY place I've heard this.

So I'm gonna take it as bullshit untill I hear otherwise.

Tha Q. 04-15-06 07:26 AM

It's not on allhiphop.com

^^They usually have accurate info.

This is poppycock.

(X)eed 04-15-06 07:53 AM

^^^^^^^^^

fuckin hoe hu made ths thread.... bitch made as..
...... bro?... u fink its like?.. funi?.. giv us a link..

holla

Ms. Get Gully 04-15-06 09:31 AM

no proof ..no truth..

Sean Gunner 04-15-06 10:54 AM

With all of the improper grammer, spelling mistakes, and poor wording, I don't believe this article.

Speats 04-15-06 11:12 AM

is he really dead??????????

Ranks™ 04-15-06 11:47 AM

Told you niggas Serbness was a bitch...

Ranks™ 04-15-06 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not heartless but Freddie Mercury used to fuck underrage rent boys but people love the mans music coz he's dead...

Bizzare might be a paedophile and we jus brush the thought asside coz he makes a funny verse or 2...

trust if someone started talking about fucking CHILDREN out in the street...people would be beating the living...CRAP...outta that cunt so DON'T say i'm heartless

Freddie Mucury
Gary Glitter
Michael Jackson (Not Confirmed but c'mon)
Bizzare?

it's not impossible people...rappers talk about the crimes they've commited it could ALL be subliminal

Yeh, Bizzare really fucks kids and his hands are numb because his grandmother jerked him off and he didn't cum...wtf...Freddie Mercury was ill too nigga.

Speats 04-15-06 12:06 PM

ohhh i didnt know that was serbness that started the thread, fuck off then, this aint real, you stupid son of a bitch:)