RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   What's the wackest crew on RV? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226629)

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal
you know i am laughing at you right ... just so you know .. hand me my ass .. go ahead... i know where the fuck i am at in this game ... i havent been at it for five years ...like some of us ....i have been at it for what 2-3 months... so what ... if you wanna drop drama ... be my guest ... because i am a terrible host... calls point ends post ...

I see you're not to be taken seriously.

bye bye

Ebircs 04-16-06 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Zig Zag:.
LMAO nigga

thats the gayest post ever on RV. EVER. hahahahahhahahaha

u should mind ur own busness for real man...this is some personal AIM shit...

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
u should mind ur own busness for real man...this is some personal AIM shit...

Woody's such a bitch, he won't even approach me on AIM...he'd rather act like a raging asshole for all the board to see

It fits his character.

Ebircs 04-16-06 08:37 PM

i'm not tryna get in it bro....it's not my problem ATM...all im saying is zig don't need to jump into other ppls beefs

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:41 PM

dawg i do as i please iunno waddup but this nigga here said shit about me so fuck him

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:43 PM

see me where it counts bro

Dust off ya fuckin mic...cuz I'm sick of pussies

^^THAT...goes out to WOODY

I bet ya'll have never see someone get eaten as badly as he will if he even open up cool edit and mentions my name. All this shit you gotta say on the board...Take it to wax bro

saying I'm unintelligent?

HAHAHAHA....sure

You don't graduate valedictorian from HIgh school, win over 40,000 in scholarship money, and then graduate from a decent college with a degree in biology if all you read is the bible you moron.

Like I said...FUCK A WOODY

Ebircs 04-16-06 08:44 PM

^^^^ good idea actualy...ya'll should jus battle it out yo...

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:45 PM

damn homie

in high school u was the man homie

lol word up OWNAGE

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
^^^^ good idea actualy...ya'll should jus battle it out yo...

I'm sick of dat nigga and his jail house bullshit.

I am FAR, FAR from impressed.

.Judicial. 04-16-06 11:39 PM

q is my hero...

Defyned Truth 04-16-06 11:55 PM

LMAO ^^^ SO much...anger...i'm feelin...lyk i'm meltin...or soemthin..

Tha Q. 04-17-06 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
q is my hero...

and you mine!

well after the following people:

Jesus
My grandma
Shaka Zulu
Biggie Smalls
Tiger Woods
then...Dino :thumbup:

mind_immortal 04-17-06 02:09 AM

q ... you wanna know about my jail house shit .. i was a cool dude up in there ..but the way you are actin now ..if you woulda been actin like that in the joint i woulda had you fuckin cleanin my cell...the fuck outta here...bitch... you done lost your fuckin mind... you might be nicer on the mic... but i think its plain to see who has some anger management issues ... again... ive been spittin for about two and a half months ... you.. what ... five years ..and still havent amounted to shit...sure you got nice flow.. i will say that... but you have a weak mind... you cant even control yourself ... i bet you start shaking when you read this because you know i am right ... start cussin.. then go an pray to some figment of your fuckin deluded imagination...to absolve your sins, you can make hate tracks on me all you want .. i think its funny and i dont mind the publicity... sucker... and i was promoting you too... well thats come to and end .. and the people around here think your dope too... well you fuct that up.. sorry about your luck.... i'm laughin at you dude...i'm laughin at you dude!..oh and i never asked to be OYD...i was invited...

Tha Q. 04-17-06 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal
q ... you wanna know about my jail house shit .. i was a cool dude up in there ..but the way you are actin now ..if you woulda been actin like that in the joint i woulda had you fuckin cleanin my cell...the fuck outta here...bitch... you done lost your fuckin mind... you might be nicer on the mic... but i think its plain to see who has some anger management issues ... again... ive been spittin for about two and a half months ... you.. what ... five years ..and still havent amounted to shit...sure you got nice flow.. i will say that... but you have a weak mind... you cant even control yourself ... i bet you start shaking when you read this because you know i am right ... start cussin.. then go an pray to some figment of your fuckin deluded imagination...to absolve your sins, you can make hate tracks on me all you want .. i think its funny and i dont mind the publicity... sucker... and i was promoting you too... well thats come to and end .. and the people around here think your dope too... well you fuct that up.. sorry about your luck.... i'm laughin at you dude...i'm laughin at you dude!..oh and i never asked to be OYD...i was invited...

#1...ok...I have a temper...wow, that makes me sooooooo different from 1000000000000000000000000000 of people in history who've had tempers...Ur point is?

#2...Don't worry about my prayer life. The only reason God hasn't taken you out of here is because someone prayed for your simple minded self.

#3...Not amount to shit?...I rap as a hobby...I just happen to like not SUCKING at what I do.

#4...Weak mind?...sure...I'm not the one who abused drugs and got fucked over because of it. OH, and one more thing...Regardless of the trauma I've experienced in my life, I'm still going strong...So FUCK what you think.

#5...promote me? I didn't ask you to mention my name out your mouth...But, thanx for letting people know I'm better than you.

tah tah :gfy:

P.S. stop gasin yaself

mind_immortal 04-17-06 02:27 AM

sure thing .. now you better get some sleep q... because i am going to make your cry and piss and moan all day long tomorrow too... and honestly i dont give a fuck if youre better than me or not ... youre probably better than me at a lot of things... pickin up guys ... suckin dick .. you know ...alot of things...