RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Free Agents (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Free like slaves after 1865...look here (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226801)

Ebircs 04-20-06 12:02 AM

Q's not leaving...it was a joke....

Ysdat 04-20-06 03:38 AM

rofl.

there is no way the Q is CS quality.

Ebircs 04-20-06 03:49 AM

u cant b serious....

Q is OYD......and OYD...compaired to CS....c'mon bro...don't be silly...

im not even gona argue....jus...c'mon man....oyd Vs SC.......u can't b for real man...

TitoBronsky 04-20-06 12:34 PM

lol

OYD BITCHES

and Rouge.... WTF is you doin wit that A..I shit ... huh???

lol

Fuck outta here

Tha Q. 04-20-06 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
rofl.

there is no way the Q is CS quality.

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Ur right...cuz, CS quality is TRASH

iamthatdude87 04-20-06 06:56 PM

CS is wack point blank period..........

iamthatdude87 04-20-06 06:57 PM

except a few members........

atti? 04-20-06 07:24 PM

For one, I wouldn't want him in C.S. anyways, but its fine that you offered Babz... But @ I don't apreciate you creating unessisary issues for C.S. But C.S. is no way wack... C.S. corrected itself after Willa's lame ass went to OYD. And Q, you're fucking retarded because you were already on C.S., so why don't you stop speaking on C.S. just because you were kicked out because you're fucking annoying. No body even likes you, you think O.Y.D would give two shits about you if you weren't decent at audio? As a person, Rv fucking hates you and your bitchy aditude. All you do is post stupid ass threads in LL then spend 8 pages telling people you don't care when they call you a faggot. Bottom line, C.S. has honestly done nothing to you and I apologize on @'s behalf, but C.S. is not "wack" just because you're a fucking disgruntled ex-member... Why don't you just move the fuck on with your audios and cut out all of this completely irrelevant bull shit that always seems to follow you.

ILL GEE 04-24-06 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus
For one, I wouldn't want him in C.S. anyways, but its fine that you offered Babz... But @ I don't apreciate you creating unessisary issues for C.S. But C.S. is no way wack... C.S. corrected itself after Willa's lame ass went to OYD. And Q, you're fucking retarded because you were already on C.S., so why don't you stop speaking on C.S. just because you were kicked out because you're fucking annoying. No body even likes you, you think O.Y.D would give two shits about you if you weren't decent at audio? As a person, Rv fucking hates you and your bitchy aditude. All you do is post stupid ass threads in LL then spend 8 pages telling people you don't care when they call you a faggot. Bottom line, C.S. has honestly done nothing to you and I apologize on @'s behalf, but C.S. is not "wack" just because you're a fucking disgruntled ex-member... Why don't you just move the fuck on with your audios and cut out all of this completely irrelevant bull shit that always seems to follow you.
now that was totally unnecessary, dude.... ths was a you and Qthang... willa got nothing to do with this argument... that's my lil homie right there and i don't take too kindly to dat lil comment you spat at her... she kool as hell with me.... she helped hold us down in the rap game and as far as i can tell she's been doing a lot better since she started fucking with emcees in stead of "netcees"... check da threads... everyone that tuned into da rap game said she got better... i think she'd shyt on you.... really... if she can't best believe the rest of OYD can....

word of advice...keep ya individual beefs just that....individual... stop picking on folks who ain't even on to defend themselves... unless you plan on battling... all audio...us against y'all... so ummmmmmmm... ball's in your court.... you gon take a shot or you just gon dribble all day?

Tha Q. 04-24-06 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druw Doun

nuff said

Hate chew 04-24-06 11:51 PM

thats why he contridicted himself instantly afterwards?

fuck OYD

ILL GEE 04-25-06 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
thats why he contridicted himself instantly afterwards?

fuck OYD

what r u talking about?...who contradicted themselves?

Hate chew 04-25-06 03:00 AM

Quote:

Quote:
except a few members........

not a huge contridiction, but its enough to be called :thumbup:

ILL GEE 04-25-06 03:14 AM

ok... but damn... fuck OYD? Dru ain't OYD... unless you were referring to da Q comment... but damn... fuck OYD?...wow

Ebircs 04-25-06 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
now that was totally unnecessary, dude.... ths was a you and Qthang... willa got nothing to do with this argument... that's my lil homie right there and i don't take too kindly to dat lil comment you spat at her... she kool as hell with me.... she helped hold us down in the rap game and as far as i can tell she's been doing a lot better since she started fucking with emcees in stead of "netcees"... check da threads... everyone that tuned into da rap game said she got better... i think she'd shyt on you.... really... if she can't best believe the rest of OYD can....

word of advice...keep ya individual beefs just that....individual... stop picking on folks who ain't even on to defend themselves... unless you plan on battling... all audio...us against y'all... so ummmmmmmm... ball's in your court.... you gon take a shot or you just gon dribble all day?

basicly sums this lil convo up...

for ya'll to stupid to get it... ^^ = put up or shut up