RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Is it arrogant to bump your own music? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227282)

L.E 04-28-06 12:21 PM

Me personally I believe it's a part of the elevation process.

You pin point certain aspects of the song you don't like, and improve on it next time.

And it's always fun to show off your shit. :thumbup:

Mentor 04-28-06 05:37 PM

lol i guess it can be arrogant but its best not ta get arrogant...but u really just bumpin ur own shit cuz u glad bout how good ur starting ta sound

Enygma 04-28-06 07:30 PM

I bump my own shit constantly. I got a CD in the car (the only CD in the car) that has 20 of my tracks on it. The only time I'm not listening to it is in the morning when I listen to the Doug Banks show :thumbup:™

Valerie 04-28-06 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
I bump my shit all the time.

im bumpin ur shit on Rv mixtape.:)

Tha Q. 04-28-06 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
I bump my own shit constantly. I got a CD in the car (the only CD in the car) that has 20 of my tracks on it. The only time I'm not listening to it is in the morning when I listen to the Doug Banks show :thumbup:™

Word...I'm either listenin to Biggie or myself

lol

*needs to go make a mixtape of my own tracks*

Enygma 04-28-06 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Word...I'm either listenin to Biggie or myself

lol

*needs to go make a mixtape of my own tracks*

You should just mix your shit with Biggie's.....like, stack them every other track :thumbup:™

Tha Q. 04-28-06 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
You should just mix your shit with Biggie's.....like, stack them every other track :thumbup:™

Haaaa...Man, I'm bout to drop a new Gospel track soon...You wanted to hop on one

This one will be tight, God willing. I'm conflicted about the hook though...Part of it is from a song I used to sing at church when I was a kid. Can I just borrow bits from it?

I dunno...

Someone once said doubt means Don't.

Paper View 04-28-06 08:22 PM

MAn I recorded this track last night with Status that shit is sick of course I'm gonna bump it and i got hella plays on it today from people I'ma do it big out here man and for people to hear my shit i gotta bump it arrogant or not I BUMP MY SHIT

AutoMATIK™ 04-28-06 08:28 PM

I heard MATIK bumps his shit
So i guess it's koo ...

villagepimp 04-28-06 10:32 PM

I bump my shit ALL the time. 'Specially when we go to the club or the strip joint.

And we got chopped & screwed versions for when we high & drunk lol

Enygma 04-28-06 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby Maxxx
And we got chopped & screwed versions for when we high & drunk lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

That's gotta be the funniest thing I've ever heard :thumbup:™

SUPERVILLAIN 04-29-06 03:08 AM

"is it arrogant to bump your own shit???"

^^^um....no.

s.v.