RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Debate of Religion (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227356)

DQ 05-06-06 07:26 AM

Ah, this reminds me of religion class

We always get into heated discussions because even though I'm in a catholic school, I do not identify myself with the religion, as do many of my fellow students. If you add a completely moronic religion teacher you get a fiction vs. non-fiction battle. I must say it's thought out well because religion still has great power. It was even worse before but it still has a lot of influence on people, Nos called it brainwashing...it's close to it.

As far as the bible recycling stories is concerned: it's just a natural thing, everyone does it. Take Hitler as an example for instance, don't think the Übermenschtheory was new, hell to the no. Same with all the stories in the bible and other religious books. The blueprint stays the same, the colours that are used to colour it in differ.

∆ P E X X 05-06-06 07:38 AM

recycling stories aka being artificial is "natural"? dunno about that one.

common yes. Natural, no.

DQ 05-06-06 07:42 AM

^Don't bicker...you know that's what I meant so stop making fun of the foreign girl for picking the wrong word...meanie :(

∆ P E X X 05-06-06 02:55 PM

^^lmao, my fault for making sure we're all on the same page! lol

Past Tense 05-08-06 04:12 AM

anyone can belive in God tho.......it says even the Devil Belives in God....you actually have too read the bible and study it too understand it...thats why most people have a hard time understanding it

..ADLIB.. 05-10-06 09:00 AM

Lol..... fuckn hell mate that was a striking revelation!

..ADLIB.. 05-10-06 09:09 AM

^ lol at this guy... no wonder christians have such a bad name... it's not God, it's the stupid ass mass', the people. 'Religion' is a man-made tool used for control of the mass'. I know this, I still have faith in a creator... I don't know what His/her name is but i do know how I am guided by his/her hand through my life even on a daily basis... I've got crazy stories where I've been miraculous rescued or delivered from situations and circumstances when I've asked for God's intervention. Most times I didn't even ask... my lifes been a road where i've been existing to be brought closer to God through life experiences. I don't need scientific proof to match my experience. I see God everywhere. It's all good.
Somebody tell me about evil spirits...

..ADLIB.. 05-10-06 09:12 AM

i meant all spirits and just the spiritual realm... does anyone believe that? i know i do...

Crazy Hades 05-10-06 04:44 PM

Evil spirits? I'm decently knowledgeable about the Goetic demons, which may interest you a bit. If you want to know a bit about some spirits, continue to read... it's quite interesting. I know this not to invoke any demons, by the way, but merely because it's an interesting topic and I enjoy writing fictional stories concerning the Goetia.

In all actuality, they may not actually be demons. Why is it that some people claim that they have seen demons and, if they end up failing, why do they continue to pursue it? You know ceremonial magic, correct, ADLIB? At least like, using the robes and mitres and burning perfumes among other things...well, according to the speculations of Aleister Crowley, the demons of the Goetia such as Bael, Asmodeus, and all of them, are portions of the human brain.

He says the seals are methods of stimulation or regulation seen through the eye; invoking God by his names are vibrations that are stated to establish general control of the brain, control of the brain in detai, and control of one special portion. The perfumes aid this through smell. The demons that are summoned are used for a generic purpose that is commonly attributed to them: attaining riches or healing a disease of yours. The only problem I have with Crowley's speculation is that, what happens if a 'demon' is summoned to heal another person's disease? Then, I suppose, it does not work.

What he says is, riches could be obtained through the brain enhancing business faculties, and healing diseases can be done through the brain regulating the body...so, basically, the summoned demons help you control your mind. This does not account for anything else, though. Who knows?

mind_immortal 05-10-06 08:10 PM

it wasnt amen hotep .. well yeah it was .. he changed his name to akhenaten ..or vise versa.. they killed him for believing or tring to solidify the gods he was tut ankh amens father

mind_immortal 05-10-06 08:12 PM

i am very very glad to see there are some thinkers out there!,,,keep up the good work ... do research.. there is a way.. and its not "their"way... remember that !!!