RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Tony Hawk Is Here...and Ready! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227569)

Kobe Bryant 05-02-06 03:28 PM

you ride wood for a living. nuff said.

Murdah.txt 05-02-06 03:29 PM

Fuck you both.

I'll fucking kill the both of you, just like I killed 2Pac. :shoot:

Kobe Bryant 05-02-06 03:30 PM

you already got beat in a text battle. ill dunk all over you in this tournament.

King Solo 05-02-06 03:31 PM

^ That was a no-show dumb fuck.

King Solo 05-02-06 03:32 PM

I figured, why bother registering a new account when I had some other fools from RV that I stole from him who was already a registered user and I could just edit the username.

Kobe Bryant 05-02-06 03:33 PM

yeah you better do that or else youll look like a girl with a loss on your record when you only have 4 posts. ill dunk all over you and tupacs dead body.

Tony Hawk 05-02-06 03:36 PM

yeah...what the fuck?

King Solo 05-02-06 03:36 PM

Fuck that off. I ain't registering a new account. That means I would have to waste my fucking time creating a new email account and shit. Why bother.

I had another account that I got from a dude who had been on here over a year and had like 2,000+ posts. I just reset the post count, I could do nothing about the record because strobe said to have a record reset now it must have had a minimum of "5 BATTLES" and as you can plainly see, that one only has ONE.

And if some idiot wants to try a punch using that 0-1 record then they are fucking pathetic and still living in '04 because that concept was wack back then and its even fucking worse now.

Kobe Bryant 05-02-06 03:37 PM

tony, get back on some wood and get out of here. this aint a boys game.

Kobe Bryant 05-02-06 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher
Fuck that off. I ain't registering a new account. That means I would have to waste my fucking time creating a new email account and shit. Why bother.

I had another account that I got from a dude who had been on here over a year and had like 2,000+ posts. I just reset the post count, I could do nothing about the record because strobe said to have a record reset now it must have had a minimum of "5 BATTLES" and as you can plainly see, that one only has ONE.

And if some idiot wants to try a punch using that 0-1 record then they are fucking pathetic and still living in '04 because that concept was wack back then and its even fucking worse now.

how am i gonna use that as a concept. ill be too busy dunking the ball right in your face.

King Solo 05-02-06 03:40 PM

Kid, the only thing you dunk is cookies in your drink you stupid motherfucker.

Tony Hawk 05-02-06 03:43 PM

ima deck ya nick and kobe is gonna dunk ya! KILLER COMBO! I CALL IT D&D, AND NOT THAT SHITTY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS GAME THAT YOUR GEEKY ASS PLAYS EITHER NICK!!

Kobe Bryant 05-02-06 03:44 PM

watch me tonight on national tv. look at my sig. im a dunking pro. ill slam the ball right in your face if we get matched up.

Kobe Bryant 05-02-06 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Hawk
ima deck ya nick and kobe is gonna dunk ya! KILLER COMBO! I CALL IT D&D, AND NOT THAT SHITTY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS GAME THAT YOUR GEEKY ASS PLAYS EITHER NICK!!

props nig. you can kneel down and hold your skateboard up then i can run down with the basketball jump on the skateboard and then dunk right in nicks face. it wont even be close. it will be craaaazzzzyyyyy.

Tony Hawk 05-02-06 03:47 PM

so why the fuck do u get to do the battering him part? I JUST GET TO HOLD THE SKATEBOARD!? WTF I PULLED OFF THE FIRST 900, I SHOULD GET TO DO MORE THAN THAT!