RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   PS3 is gunna be $499 and $599? *buys a 360* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227986)

-TeamOne- 05-12-06 09:11 AM

*starts savin up for PS3 60 gb*
i wonder how much the games will cost

L.E 05-12-06 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
*starts savin up for PS3 60 gb*
i wonder how much the games will cost

More than likely they will be expensive when they first come out.

Why..? Because it's Sony's new format, the Blu-Ray disk.

K.ontroverz.Y 05-12-06 02:20 PM

every systems shit when they first come out. I'm going to wait a few years till its 200 dollars. I;m in no rush. I've lived a year without tv...games...or internet

WhoAmI 05-12-06 02:39 PM

^^for real i feel you on that one

i ain't got the money to be spendin on shit like that

and if i somehow managed to save up enough for it....

...i wouldn't have no money left for no damn games

Blay'all 05-12-06 04:29 PM

^ yeah, the first version they release always fucks up anyways...

Sean Gunner 05-12-06 04:30 PM

Word, I'll just wait till the summer when the price drops $100. I can have fun with a PS2.

Chris Stylez 05-12-06 04:58 PM

Ok then why do people bash on 360 because their first wave burns outs...

Nynth Degree 05-12-06 05:15 PM

Shit, y'all fallin' behind. I just got Playstation 5 yesterday.

Logic The Goonie 05-12-06 11:42 PM

I think I'll buy a PS3 and then sell it online for like 3 times what its worth, buy another PS3 and actually be able to afford the games after that. lmao

M Eazy 05-16-06 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
lmao... Yeah I got one pre-ordered... the 60GB one. I'm not really short on cash at all, so I can afford buying thousands of dollars worth of next gen game consoles, games, and peripherals.

Except no 360... I don't like wasting money.

You hella lieing. They won't let you pre-order it yet because they don't have an exact date on when it's coming out. Don't try to make yourself seem tight! I'm game nerd, I been to gamestop and other gaming places many times, they don't have an exact date.

Past Tense 05-16-06 08:18 PM

Are dreamcasts better then ps2's and xbox's i had one but my family stole it and sold it

Terumoto 05-17-06 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Dot
You hella lieing. They won't let you pre-order it yet because they don't have an exact date on when it's coming out. Don't try to make yourself seem tight! I'm game nerd, I been to gamestop and other gaming places many times, they don't have an exact date.

lmao @ trusting gamestop and other gaming places... I dunno where you get your info from.

November 11 in Japan, November 17 in the US.. I think its a few days later for Europe, and a few weeks later for Australia. Sony are giving a world-wide-ish launch a go.

And i've had mine pre-ordered for a while... From Japan, not my local ebgames or some shit. Why would I lie about something so lame... -_- Get your facts straight before making accusations next time.

WhoAmI 05-18-06 11:48 AM

...J-Dot's mad cos he's still fuckin with a Sega MasterSystem...