RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The biggest poser on RV poser - EXPOSED!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228098)

La Cosa Nostra 05-13-06 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mR iKiLL.
Appex, this is how you spend your friday nights ? You need a women

How are you gonna talk about how someones spending their friday nights on the net...

When you yourself are obviously doing the same thing.....

Shear Kaughn 05-13-06 12:45 AM

apexx that shows how much you know about me.....
i was never a mod on this site.....look at my post count........i havn't even know about this site but for just a few months......

now you get the fuck outta here and go "expose" someobody or something..

sorry folks.......just another wack fuck who thnks they actually know somehting about someone

SerB 05-13-06 02:06 AM

You went through all that to prove someone wasn't who said they wheren't?

get a life dude.

-TeamOne- 05-13-06 02:09 AM

lmfao @ the haters, APEXX OWNED LKS ASS, OMFG OWWWWNNNNNEEEDDDDDD OWWWWWNNNNNNEEEEDDDD, MATTAFACT, SIGGED!

SerB 05-13-06 02:11 AM

^ Calm down there, not that big of a deal.

Kawn Flixx 05-13-06 02:15 AM

lol why you did have alot of time on your hands here apex?

*Stares at nostradmus avy*

JTR 05-13-06 02:20 AM

Amusing, but...

You're acting as if we didn't already know that LK is completely pathetic.

∆ P E X X 05-13-06 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Kahn!
apexx that shows how much you know about me.....
i was never a mod on this site.....look at my post count........i havn't even know about this site but for just a few months......

now you get the fuck outta here and go "expose" someobody or something..

sorry folks.......just another wack fuck who thnks they actually know somehting about someone

last I heard you were that homo Turban in disguise, if you're not :shrug: oh well.

And here come the army of herbs (like Herbness) thirsty to look cool lmao. "oh apexx this that and the next" lmao STFU bitches lmao. You'd were dyin laughin till you read nos's post, now you're like "oh shit, lemme put on my tough-guy act" lmao. dry your tears hoe, you'll get over it.

and word to your mammy young lizzaw

Ex-Haust 05-13-06 03:27 AM

tsk tsk tsk............

Mad Dog 05-13-06 03:57 AM

good shit Apexx...nice evidence...notice she hasn't come in here even TRYING to defend herself...i think you could really punch an owned stamp on this one

Terumoto 05-13-06 04:00 AM

Man why waste youre time doing that shit, you must have no life. :whacky:

But for real, lmao... From the first time I beefed with her, I kept telling her she had fucked up self esteem problems and now we all see that she's just some poser in it for the e-attention... And weak mentally. -_-

You Apexx, are a man..... "The" man, if you will.

And I dont know wtf all you other guys are talking about. You have all obviously been on the internet for 30+ minutes sometime in your life. What's the difference if he spent half an hour owning the shit out of someone and you spent it jacking off or posting on a forum or some shit.

Mad Dog 05-13-06 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Man why waste youre time doing that shit, you must have no life. :whacky:

But for real, lmao... From the first time I beefed with her, I kept telling her she had fucked up self esteem problems and now we all see that she's just some poser in it for the e-attention... And weak mentally. -_-

You Apexx, are a man..... "The" man, if you will.

And I dont know wtf all you other guys are talking about. You have all obviously been on the internet for 30+ minutes sometime in your life. What's the difference if he spent half an hour owning the shit out of someone and you spent it jacking off or posting on a forum or some shit.

seriously sometimes it don't even take that long...prolly woulda done 10 years ago wit crappy dial up but this is BROADBAND SAGA people...people are online for hours @ a time lookin up single subjects...ye it's only latin...but c'mon people she does need shutting up and this thread is the metaphorical cock that's been waiting to enter her mouth and choke her to death

WhoAmI 05-13-06 06:36 AM

lmao good shit fam

right now this has to officially mark the end of the beef between RV and LK

RV won this hands down

Mad Dog 05-13-06 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...D.P...
lmao good shit fam

right now this has to officially mark the end of the beef between RV and LK

RV won this hands down

word @ that...now no more threads please

Indeph 05-13-06 07:03 AM

Rofl Omfg I think I'm in love with you apexx.