RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So there's this like fine ass fucking girl at my school right... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228280)

villagepimp 05-16-06 01:30 AM

You shouldn't. She's got a deseise.

Trust me... she used to fuck around with Tizz.

Shear Kaughn 05-16-06 01:49 AM

shit.....somebody might be able to benefit form my advice

La Cosa Nostra 05-16-06 01:52 AM

Man...

If you have to ask on an internet forum how to innitiate convo with a chick..

Then your probably best to just not approach her at all....

Logic The Goonie 05-16-06 01:56 AM

People should like, read the whole thread before responding from now on.

Valerie 05-16-06 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck u
walk up and say hi im (insert your name here) I sen you around and thought I may aswell speak to you, so you got time to go get somthing to eat.

Wow.
see how simply it is.

lmao i did that yesterday.

Kawn Flixx 05-16-06 02:56 AM

what i do is walk up to them .. and just

Hey , whats your name? im Jay and ive seen you from a far and i just had to come talk to you .. your beutiful mami...and i wanna get to know you alittle better.

and woala .. your in.

M&rk 05-16-06 03:10 AM

u know where the clitorous is right?

-TeamOne- 05-16-06 09:31 AM

lmao @ peoples game on here, none of this shit would work on a black female

Shear Kaughn 05-16-06 09:36 AM

it only depends..........personally me...i find it a bit corny to just walk up to a female and be like."whats your name, well i saw you and thought you was fine".......it just seems awkard to me...because most girls will be thinking.."just another guy trying to get with me cause of my looks"...thats how girls think.....

its okay to go up to a girl....but like i said.."use the medium method"...don't go up to her becuase of that..but for another reason......and then eventually slide into it by somehting like "you have a prety smille".....and "yor eyes are so pretty"........your still getting your message across..but not being so blunt and straight forward with your first impression.....

that going up to her and being like.."you fine"....that only works in teh movies

Mad Dog 05-16-06 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck u
walk up and say hi im (insert your name here) I sen you around and thought I may aswell speak to you, so you got time to go get somthing to eat.

Wow.
see how simply it is.

tried that but the girl thought i was weird...she seemed to be interested until i said hi i'm insert your name here...

wtf there's open and close BRACKETS??? oh shit i gotta put my REAL NAME THERE omg god damn not reading properly

Logic The Goonie 05-16-06 03:35 PM

One of my best female friends knows her, word for me. :)

dazy 05-16-06 03:37 PM

buy a rose and give it to her say something hallmarky and the u will soon get the pussy u desire

C.March 05-16-06 04:57 PM

let the hoe come to you.. if she aint... she aint interested...

works for me... and its easier thannn both methods... its more of a low to none method.

C.March 05-16-06 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :rolleyes:
tried that but the girl thought i was weird...she seemed to be interested until i said hi i'm insert your name here...

wtf there's open and close BRACKETS??? oh shit i gotta put my REAL NAME THERE omg god damn not reading properly

Weak setup.... kinda played 2/10
Horrible closer... like fucking trash 1/10

Total: 3/20

Overall I think that rolleyes is a herbizzle and needs to step his game up n shit... the other guy was clearly better.... i dont even know his name or know what he said, but he's better soooo I'm voting against rolleyes. Elevate yo word...

:-)

C.March 05-16-06 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tøken Sparkz
what i do is walk up to them .. and just

Hey , whats your name? im Jay and ive seen you from a far and i just had to come talk to you .. your beutiful mami...and i wanna get to know you alittle better.

and woala .. your in.

Maybe if the chick was drunk.... or just pussy with no brain.....