RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   im expelled from next year (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228419)

WhoAmI 05-19-06 02:07 PM

if you turn your life around and get an education people will be more likely to befriend you than if you are just some highschool dropout who ain't gonna amount to nuthin.....

Mentor 05-19-06 02:12 PM

man i dunno when i was livin a better life it seems like nobody even cared bout me anyways now that im gettin in trouble all of a sudden everybody all cares and shit
so why not continue doin what im doin...thats the only time i feel good and the only time people care bout me so why not

WhoAmI 05-19-06 02:17 PM

you need to talk to someone cos it's clear to me that there's an underlyin reason for the way you act...

Mentor 05-19-06 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy
you need to talk to someone cos it's clear to me that there's an underlyin reason for the way you act...

yea i tried to talk ta everybody i can but nobody ever seems ta know what im goin through it almost like im the only one goin through this shit know what im sayin...everybody i know lives a diffrent kind of life

but yo fo real if i ever talked shit bout u or too u in the past then yo i squash all of that...i aint gon call it beef cuz net beef is gay as hell

-TeamOne- 05-19-06 02:29 PM

this dude has no friends, and is gonna die alone working the crust machine at a pizza parlor

Nynth Degree 05-19-06 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Kahn!
you dumbass who the hell brings liquor to school......

I've drank in high school before. I just didn't come off as a fucking idiot.

Mentor 05-19-06 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
this dude has no friends, and is gonna die alone working the crust machine at a pizza parlor

lol shit ur right so why not drink it away...im the team of one bitch :thumbup:

Mentor 05-19-06 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I've drank in high school before. I just didn't come off as a fucking idiot.

if u did the same thing as me then u are the same thing as me so if u did the same thing as me then u did come off as a fuckin idiot...DUH!!

Nynth Degree 05-19-06 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
if u did the same thing as me then u are the same thing as me so if u did the same thing as me then u did come off as a fuckin idiot...DUH!!

How so? I drank, didn't act like a retard, didn't get in trouble, and finished up high school with a future ahead.

So in a way I didn't do what you did, because I'm making something of myself, and in 2 years I'll never even have to consider minimum wage employment for the rest of my days.

Btw, I should've gotten that deep dish pizza 15 minutes ago.

Mentor 05-19-06 02:42 PM

Quote:
How so? I drank, didn't act like a retard, didn't get in trouble, and finished up high school with a future ahead.

So in a way I didn't do what you did, because I'm making something of myself, and in 2 years I'll never even have to consider minimum wage employment for the rest of my days.

Btw, I should've gotten that deep dish pizza 15 minutes ago.

lol so...u still risked the chance of getting caught..i've drank at school hundreds of times this just the first time getting caught

Nynth Degree 05-19-06 02:48 PM

Quote:
lol so...u still risked the chance of getting caught..

Lol @ risked. Like they're gonna come around to every single table in the lunchroom and smell the water each person's drinking. Wasn't even my bottle, so I was scott free.

I probably couldn't have gotten away with being drunk, so I wasn't drunk. I built up a nice buzz, then went on with my day. You just weren't smart about it, so you got your comeuppance.

Mentor 05-19-06 02:53 PM

Quote:
Lol @ risked. Like they're gonna come around to every single table in the lunchroom and smell the water each person's drinking. Wasn't even my bottle, so I was scott free.

I probably couldn't have gotten away with being drunk, so I wasn't drunk. I built up a nice buzz, then went on with my day. You just weren't smart about it, so you got your comeuppance.

like i said i was near drunk...which is a real big buzz
i wasnt stumbling falling to the ground puking
but i was pretty intoxicated ....maybe i wasnt smart
but it wasnt cuz of intellegence i just dont give a fuck
why should i give a fuck if i get caught??

locknes 05-19-06 03:41 PM

i feel you dog i got expelled permently for having a ounce of weed but thats cause someone snitched on me but its all cool now cause i got a ill job as a chef
making mad dough

Mentor 05-19-06 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
i feel you dog i got expelled permently for having a ounce of weed but thats cause someone snitched on me but its all cool now cause i got a ill job as a chef
making mad dough

lmfao werd u makin 2 types of dough

locknes 05-19-06 03:50 PM

Quote:
lmfao werd u makin 2 types of dough

dam right now im making $18 a hour in a few months i'll be making $22
when i get a promotion as head of the dining sevices
ive been through mad shit but i turned around