RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Say What!!!, Robkilla Does It Again!!!! Hell Yeaa (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228485)

B. Magik 05-20-06 05:15 PM

Someone send me the video. It won't play for some reason.

.TeamOne. 05-20-06 05:47 PM

go to www.myspace.com/younglaw

B. Magik 05-20-06 06:09 PM

Still won't play. My quicktime is fucked I guess. Can someone send it to me?

Nynth Degree 05-20-06 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
yall do know dude came wit a prewritten, rob wass pure freestyle

but did yall hear that cain and abel line?

*Used a "You're no longer Able like Kane's family" line a month ago* -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robzilla
dayum 9th... why you gotta hate?

No hate, just saying hooray. :)

Daubs 05-20-06 06:18 PM

sick.

j millz line was nice and that laytext flip.

crazy how that shit started but props on that mate.

good shit.

-TeamOne- 05-20-06 06:19 PM

its not quicktime its google
why doont you just download it?

.TeamOne. 05-23-06 08:26 PM

why happened to my indeph battle?

JTR 05-23-06 08:33 PM

Maaaan, we'd have a dope freestyle, we'd need to do it infront of people so everyone could laugh when I use a chris tucker line

JTR 05-23-06 08:36 PM

But wtv, me and 9th Degree are illest freestylers on this site.

TeamOne 05-23-06 08:57 PM

i think robkilla would rip prolly all of yall any day........ i dont think yall understand that this is all he does..... he's always freestylin.... one of the only people i know who creates wordplay concepts while freestylin........ some of yall just freestyle and than insert one of ur prethought-out/prewritten punches/wordplay concepts........ but 95% of the time all his shit is on the spot....... like u even saw with that "laytext" line, he was so impressed, lol, with his freestyle that he actually paused to say that....... lmao, he seriously is a beast wen it comes to freein....... all he has trouble doin is findin kids to battle who dont just prewrite....... and in those cases he still wins......

JTR 05-23-06 09:04 PM

uh, lay-text is on old concept, anyone can fit a old wordplay concept into their freestlye if they want to. And he free's one sylable, man, i'm freeing 2 sylable. I spit wordplay off the dome also, witty personals, i'm just ill with it, you don't know, all I do, at home, in class, in the streats, at friends places, wtv, i'm always busting free's off in my mind, sometimes out loud

TeamOne 05-23-06 09:25 PM

well than i wish u would come to chicago and battle....... cuz he has met no competition at the school

Ysdat 05-23-06 09:29 PM

send me the video, its not playing. or upload it somewere like putfile.

-TeamOne- 05-23-06 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
uh, lay-text is on old concept, anyone can fit a old wordplay concept into their freestlye if they want to. And he free's one sylable, man, i'm freeing 2 sylable. I spit wordplay off the dome also, witty personals, i'm just ill with it, you don't know, all I do, at home, in class, in the streats, at friends places, wtv, i'm always busting free's off in my mind, sometimes out loud

yahoo cypher nigga, get on add me danelly12

i wanna battle towards me

.TeamOne. 05-23-06 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher

dayum... im mad u critiquin my style like that homie... haha talkin bout one syllable... on some serious shyt tho, freestyle battlin is my thing man... i can spit multies too... like, more than two syllables. i usually do, just not in this battle... ya know? amarosa, i'ma toast ya, roller coaster... hahah that was actually one of my lines when i was makin fun of this one guy... lol but anyways, i'd love to battle you. i wish ninth would come out one day and battle me, but if u guys can i'd like to get both of you in a battle. not to brag or anything... but i've won multiple handicapped matches... 3 on one's, two on one's etc...i wish somebody would come battle me