RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   3 reasons George W. Bush rules the world (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229079)

Mentor 05-31-06 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
1. The United States' military is the most powerful in the world.

2. President Bush controls the military. He is the "commander in chief."

3. Whoever controls militia (or military forces) controls the world.

Love him or hate him, George Bush is successful. He's managed to get his way at almost every turn.

George Bush is the most powerful man in the world.

u wrong bout the 1st...china is because they make thousands of high technology shit..everything is made in china so who knows what they got up they sleeve....and besides china is soooo overpopulated that they only limited ta have 1 kid per family by law...so if u go ta war wit they troops they gon have ENDLESS drafts...oh and by the way all of their kids are 100% sane
if they have a mentally retarded baby they put it to sleep once again by law because china believes if a baby cant function properly it has no right ta live.....yes sounds harsh but is true..look it up for urslef if u dont believe me

twenty9 05-31-06 12:14 AM

maybe it would be like vietnam, win every battle but still losin the war know what i mean. If North America was invaded, we should follow the schorched earth policy.

.Ike. 05-31-06 12:38 AM

i was actually about to say the same thing basically...

about china n what not...

we'd basically be fucked if we went to war with china......we would both pretty much destroy eachother equally....

which a lot of the world would enjoy seeing...

Mentor 05-31-06 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.

we'd basically be fucked if we went to war with china......we would both pretty much destroy eachother equally....

rofl yea we be like having SOOOO much fun wit nukes we be like sinking battleships and shit...we be launching so much nukes that they blow our side of the earth away and china survives nuclear winter cuz of all the bodyheat they give off from having so much of them :thumbup:

Magic5 05-31-06 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.

Not necessarily. If some other country (including China) grew some balls and decided to invade America. . you think they would win? People here have guns in their houses and shit. I wouldn't enlist in the military to fight the Chinese if they invaded here. I'd pull out some guns that we got in the house, get a group of people, and take some motherfuckers out.

Everybody always assumes that we have to invade. And yeah, if we invaded China or if we fought the Chinese over somebody else's land. . we'd probably get our asses kicked. But I wait for that day that any country on this earth decides to drop soldiers off in the United States. We'd bring our military and have civilians fighting like motherfuckers. I mean, seriously, who here would surrender to the Chinese if the walked in to our country and started killing our civilians? You'd probably die anyway, so might as well pull out some guns and fucking unload.

So, in conclusion, you can't just say the Chinese can beat our ass. There are quite a few variables that can affect that situation.

.Ike. 05-31-06 01:20 AM

lord no...im not saying the chinese would win...

i honestly think that america would win in the end....but im saying that if we did go to war with china...it would be ugly as hell....it really wouldnt even be worth it

but yes...i agree...id do the same

∆ P E X X 05-31-06 01:27 AM

wow, talk about misinformation.

who ever believes this..lmao wow. your view of the world is the size of your pinhead.

whoops did I say "your"? I meant "a".

Magic5 05-31-06 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
lord no...im not saying the chinese would win...

i honestly think that america would win in the end....but im saying that if we did go to war with china...it would be ugly as hell....it really wouldnt even be worth it

but yes...i agree...id do the same

I know, but Prozac was talking how they'll keep drafting and kick our ass and shit. It's a lot easier to fight wars on your own ground then traveling over a fucking ocean. Nobody is going to invade our country, and so dumbasses like Prozac just base our military strength off of how well we could fight IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. You can't compare military's like that. It goes both ways. And EVEN IF the Chinese had a better military, they still wouldn't invade America for the exact reason that I just stated. Most of this country isn't going to sit around like a bunch of pussies and let another country just take us over. Not going to fucking happen.

Valerie 05-31-06 01:30 AM

Fuck bush .

Magic5 05-31-06 01:31 AM

But how the fuck can you say that George Bush rules the world? Uhh. . checks and balances stop him from ruling this country alone.

Mad Dog 05-31-06 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
u wrong bout the 1st...china is because they make thousands of high technology shit..everything is made in china so who knows what they got up they sleeve....and besides china is soooo overpopulated that they only limited ta have 1 kid per family by law...so if u go ta war wit they troops they gon have ENDLESS drafts...oh and by the way all of their kids are 100% sane
if they have a mentally retarded baby they put it to sleep once again by law because china believes if a baby cant function properly it has no right ta live.....yes sounds harsh but is true..look it up for urslef if u dont believe me

you know the best thing from china?

plates

and cheap toys :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 05-31-06 04:02 AM

China is just a big world factory.......

L.E 05-31-06 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Theory.
Fuck bush .

Yup.

:thumbup:

Mentor 05-31-06 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I know, but Prozac was talking how they'll keep drafting and kick our ass and shit. It's a lot easier to fight wars on your own ground then traveling over a fucking ocean. Nobody is going to invade our country, and so dumbasses like Prozac just base our military strength off of how well we could fight IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. You can't compare military's like that. It goes both ways. And EVEN IF the Chinese had a better military, they still wouldn't invade America for the exact reason that I just stated. Most of this country isn't going to sit around like a bunch of pussies and let another country just take us over. Not going to fucking happen.

doesnt matter where the fuckin war is fought..it depends on the soldiers u think we all gon be rambo duck a million fuckin bullets and kill a million more soldiers than we got???? fuck u...u gon end up gettin shot YOUR fuckin self
you wouldnt last a day in a war without getting ur fuckin head blown off..u'd probably walk straight into gunfire like a fuckin dumbass..go get lost

Tha Q. 05-31-06 08:30 AM

China has more in their military. But, the United States has more branches and way more advanced military technology than any country on Earth.

Army
Marines
Navy
Airforce

^^^^^^^China isn't touching our Airforce...They don't even have a Space Program as advances as ours...

US > China in terms of military