RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   America Bans gay marriage (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229475)

KOOL COL-B 06-05-06 09:08 PM

marrage iz fucking stupid anyway, werd

SerB 06-05-06 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
serbness who say america has banned it but when we ask you for proof you lack moron and i was watching on the new that there are still debating so youur statment are bullshit just like your whole life

Do you not watch CNN?

it was all over CNN.

you didn't see Bushes speech?

there trying to make it legal.

Speats 06-05-06 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
well....this thread got boring soooo

anyone see any good movies lately?

yeah i say toy story yesterday, damn i missed that movie lol

Abraxas 06-05-06 09:21 PM

I wonder what's Tha Q's reaction...

locknes 06-05-06 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbNESS
Do you not watch CNN?

it was all over CNN.

you didn't see Bushes speech?

there trying to make it legal.

correction there are trying to make an amendment that would make it illegal moron and by making your thread America bans gay marige doesnt mean the law has passed yet clearly showing you dont know what your talking about you clearly are a moron

Tha Q. 06-05-06 10:26 PM

What an "educated" postulation... "cool"

tsk tsk tsk

This fool should be banned for being unintelligible.

Oh, and, like in the thread I made about this yesterday, I think they should ban gay marriage. Let straight people have their institution. Re-writing history is a dangerous thing.

twenty9 06-05-06 10:35 PM

i dont understand why we just dont let gays and lesbians marry? just let them be as miserable as the rest of us.

La Cosa Nostra 06-05-06 11:52 PM

Lol.. Like I said..

Un-nessecary regulations restricting the freedom of the people.

Real logical guys..

Terumoto 06-06-06 12:33 AM

Marriage doesn't matter anymore now, it's just for show.

If it was still traditional, there wouldn't be divorces, pre-nups, sham marriages, hardly any punishment for adultery etc. Marriage has lost it's meaning. They should just change the name of it to like "legally binding partnership" or something, then idiots wouldnt get all butthurt about gays marrying when they're the ones defiling it by cheating on their wives, having sex with whoever they want before they get married and getting three divorces.

SerB 06-06-06 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
correction there are trying to make an amendment that would make it illegal moron and by making your thread America bans gay marige doesnt mean the law has passed yet clearly showing you dont know what your talking about you clearly are a moron

I'm not American you faggot.

why the fuck was Bush making a speech supporting gay marriage being banned.

seriously, last i recall america never allowed gay marriage.

SerB 06-06-06 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty9
i dont understand why we just dont let gays and lesbians marry? just let them be as miserable as the rest of us.

wtf you talking about miserbale?

kid ur 12. what the fuck you have to know about marriage. listening to shit on t.v doesn't make it all true.

SerB 06-06-06 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Marriage doesn't matter anymore now, it's just for show.

If it was still traditional, there wouldn't be divorces, pre-nups, sham marriages, hardly any punishment for adultery etc. Marriage has lost it's meaning. They should just change the name of it to like "legally binding partnership" or something, then idiots wouldnt get all butthurt about gays marrying when they're the ones defiling it by cheating on their wives, having sex with whoever they want before they get married and getting three divorces.

this post made me laugh.

'Legally Binding partnership' - ahh dude that is what marriage is.

thats like saying. we should call bread wheat.

but anyways... Marriage means alot to religious ppl. but since there homosexuals then they aren't religious.

$wollzilla™ 06-06-06 01:34 AM

^thats a pretty bold statement...
so lets say im gay, then i can't go to church??
to be honest i think gay marriage should be legalized
i mean dont get wrong me, im grossed out by gays having sex
but who are they hurting??
if a gay guy gets married is it hurting you??
to be honest if they legalize it i believe we will see less of the gays in public, no more rioting and marches and shit
and for those stubborn people who say stick to this and stick to that, fuck them, i mean honestly, who are they to keep someone from their happiness...

SerB 06-06-06 01:43 AM

bold statement?

I'm not the church. Preist get fired if they are gay. thats how it is. Churches disprove gays the most.

and you saying that we legalizing it won't decrease the homo's roaming for penis around the street, thats like say ' Murder is legal' you think ppl gonna stop, or do it more?

you know how you walk by a park and u see a couple making out, you'll witness that but just with 2 men.

$wollzilla™ 06-06-06 01:50 AM

they fire them because it is very controversial...

im not saying that, im saying the gay activists will decrease
males or females seaking someone of the same sex wont and can't ever be decreased...

and as for the parks thing...
who tha fuck walks around the park?!
and sure you might see some guys kissing, so tha fuck what?!
what makes you think someone wants to see a man and woman kiss??
AND... you will also see females kissing...

enuff said...