RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Mimesis vs *Lucky Luciano* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229476)

Mad Dog 06-08-06 10:54 AM

This was feedback posted for *Lucky Luciano*

pollz..................A.I and all that can't vote

Yvonne 06-08-06 01:55 PM

This was feedback posted for *Lucky Luciano*

lmfao @ jogging to the club..i can imagine that

nice battle tho...if i cud vote well lucky wud take it..but becos a mouth wud moan and make and uncalled for war outta inheriting an adamant attitude from God knows where..i wunt!

:shocked: so mim was/is white?....no wonder!

Magic5 06-08-06 02:27 PM

Up .

~Luciano~ 06-08-06 06:59 PM

.................................................. ...................

Magic5 06-08-06 07:15 PM

Up .

AkHiLeEz_SkYLL 06-08-06 10:52 PM

But 2 be Fair...ima stop jabbin you...and jus leave it at this...Your Fag
^^^
that dissed him REAL bad. do you even know what a personal is? Jesus Christ.

Magic5 06-08-06 11:12 PM

Yeah, I'll let you know when I give a shit what a person with an herb ass name like "AkHileEz_SkYLL" thinks about punchlines/personals.

Especially when you have a garbage ass punchline in the "Line of the century" column in your signature. Fuck out of here.

King Solo 06-08-06 11:46 PM

Voted For: Mimesis

LMAO!!! Mimesis dropped a nice verse. Some of those bars were fucking hilarious. Before I explain my vote I have to quote the ONE BAR that split my side.

You're ugly too. . if you're tight, then for real, your spots dull
And you got room to hide all of Al Qieda in the cave of those nostrils

I literally had to stop reading the verse for about 20 seconds because I was laughing too much. The simplest of things turned into a fucking hilarious diss. Anyway, Mimesis half-assed some of his lines and they came out average. But he did have a few killer lines in his battle. The one I quoted and his closer was ILL to. I didn't really like the right hook/cap fitting straight punch or the cut in your eyebrow punch.
Troop though, you made your font supersized which annoys me... so I was already thinking "what the fuck is this?" before reading your verse. You ain't battled in a while, still getting back into text and trying to step up to the level it has been taken to now. It showed, you had a couple of nice bars.. I liked your opener.. that was cool. But for the most part of your verse you were jsut dropping basic and weak. Hardly anything jumped out at me and made me think "DAMN" but you are still getting back into battling so it is no surprise that facing one of, if not the best on the site right now is gonna end up in you losing.

V/ - Mimesis.

Oh yeh, both you fuckers need to RTF on my battle with Knight SirRebral... Word. :cool: Good battle. :thumbup:

~Luciano~ 06-09-06 12:09 AM

its 1-0...cuz tha 1st kid that voted aint explain shit

so thats gettin erased

thanks 4 explaining ya vote nick

yup yup

Critic 06-09-06 03:20 AM

Are they not in the same crew Min and Nick !!! if it was crew votes I would
have voted,......

1~

Magic5 06-09-06 03:45 AM

. .We aren't in a crew together.

What are you talking about?

Mimesis. 06-09-06 03:48 AM

This was feedback posted for Mimesis

Oh, and Critic. . the only crews I'm in STFU and NOK. Check the rosters. . Nick Fletcher isn't on either one.

King Solo 06-09-06 03:55 AM

Critic, you are an idiot. I am not a part of any crew on RV.

AkHiLeEz_SkYLL 06-09-06 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, I'll let you know when I give a shit what a person with an herb ass name like "AkHileEz_SkYLL" thinks about punchlines/personals.

Especially when you have a garbage ass punchline in the "Line of the century" column in your signature. Fuck out of here.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT son. Right.

Critic 06-09-06 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Critic, you are an idiot. I am not a part of any crew on RV.

Chill the fuck down !!! fucking hell ! I thought u was in NOK's.

Your not so my bad !

1~