RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ..Believe None of wha u Hear..Half of wha u See.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229811)

Unfulfilled 06-10-06 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Well he freed us from Britian, he established many of the laws we obey now, um he helped give us our freedom.

He did a lot.

and if he hadn't have done it you would be giving the same credit to some other person who did it....

and like i said he aint do shit for me....i'm not from Britian (not knockin people that are)...but like i said...he aint done shit for me...he aint helping me with shit...so there for FUCK EM....people put to much credit into these so called "heroes" or "special people from history"....

when we dont kno what they were thinking when they did it...they might have been blazed and wanted to do some shit for fun...so....

Sean Gunner 06-10-06 10:52 PM

Point is HE did it, he gave you the freedom to be able to say what you want, when you want.

But ya, there was no official President, there was a person in charge of the country, but not the technical term President.

Young Kidd (LM) 06-10-06 10:52 PM

To Un.
LOL ^ thats not really a v alid arguement considering..if he hadnt of done it...what if no-one had?...sayign fuck him is like a disrespect to the american culture..thats like someone comin up to you and saying Fuck Martin Luther King Jr., its just disrespectfull...

~Luciano~ 06-10-06 10:54 PM

Were far from fuckin free Rev

The Principal in school is the warden..

The classes are the Cells

the students are the Prisoners

the Teachers are the officers

we comin from the African man and woman point of view

No offense..but these issues dont effect you...

Young Kidd (LM) 06-10-06 10:57 PM

How are students Prisoners though?

K.ontroverz.Y 06-10-06 10:58 PM

word. thats so true.

Fuck People preach on hiphop like all it does is cause problems and talk about hoes, violence, money. but you have to realize how much shit you fuckin learn in songs and on hiphop boards like this. And how much shit you learn within and about yourself

Unfulfilled 06-10-06 10:59 PM

thats my point...he didnt do anything for my "culture"...he did it for your culture or your people....(not being racist)....but Martin Luther King Jr represented my people...not George Washington...who probably didnt have black person in his "camp"....

babegurl1814 06-10-06 11:00 PM

wow this kid is so on the far left

Young Kidd (LM) 06-10-06 11:01 PM

LOL actually...im half mexican to, so i kind of get where your coming from UN, but even though i am half white..if i was full White or Black, Or Mexican...i wouldn't say fuck someone who pioneered another persons culture and way of life..its just disrespectful..but i do get ya point of view..

babe you talkin bout me?

babegurl1814 06-10-06 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled
thats my point...he didnt do anything for my "culture"...he did it for your culture or your people....(not being racist)....but Martin Luther King Jr represented my people...not George Washington...who probably didnt have black person in his "camp"....

a wrong he did it for all people he did it for a nation if there was no george washing ton there would have never been a martin luther and thats fact

Unfulfilled 06-10-06 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid_Sense
^ yea...being the general of the army helped us alot...

plus despite what you hear, he helped pioneer what we are today..you gonna say he aint nothing..lol and technically if you use any 1 dollar, he is paying ya bills

it wasn't my idea to put him up there...lol and technically 1 dollar bill dont pay for none of my bills boo...so.....

Young Kidd (LM) 06-10-06 11:05 PM

^ That's true...if not for him (despite the slave trade, which i know that the first revolutionaries/dutch are guilty of), there would be no Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, etc. because basically there ideas stem from being FREE People , and equal people..which George Washington and others did not think wholely through i think but its still the same idea coming from both sides..

babegurl1814 06-10-06 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled
it wasn't my idea to put him up there...lol and technically 1 dollar bill dont pay for none of my bills boo...so.....

i could say the same about martin luther king he didn't do shit and he aint payin my bills

Young Kidd (LM) 06-10-06 11:09 PM

OH SHIT..FIGHT..lol nah...

Abraxas 06-10-06 11:10 PM

W00t.
That is all.